Hillis signs one year deal with Kansas City!

Arctic Dawgs

and....
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Kansas City fullback Le’Ron McClain has agreed to terms with the Chargers. He will be the full-time fullback. It could mean Mike Tolbert – who is visiting the Chiefs – may be on his way out, but Tolbert runs the ball a lot more than McClain does. It would be surprising if Tolbert signed with the Chiefs with Hiillis in town.

a fullback for Mathews

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Charles owners can not like this, at a min, Hillis will cut into his receptions and goalline opportunities.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I don't know about that. charles made his yards in hard fast runs, not due to multiple carries. Having Hillis there to bludgeon defenses, so charles can take quick pitches outside or screens may keep his value up there. Taking pressure off the fixed knee. I kind of like it.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I don't know about that. charles made his yards in hard fast runs, not due to multiple carries. Having Hillis there to bludgeon defenses, so charles can take quick pitches outside or screens may keep his value up there. Taking pressure off the fixed knee. I kind of like it.
Says the man whose glass is half full ;-)

deuce4321

Driller
the chiefs are makin some questionable decisions

one year 3 mil. What is the risk in this??? 4th and 1 ... 3rd and inches. You now can run charles in the flat and run hillis up the middle and not allow the defense to commit one way or another.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I guess it could be a decent thunder/lightening attack giving Hillis at least as much production if not slightly more than last year. He didn't play one week for me last year LOL

cctekguy

Staff member
This ties in nicely with the Boss acquisition.

If the theory that KC will be using more 2 TE sets is true, we'll see a little more thunder and a little less lightning...and a lot fewer rain-bowes.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This ties in nicely with the Boss acquisition.

If the theory that KC will be using more 2 TE sets is true, we'll see a little more thunder and a little less lightning...and a lot fewer rain-bowes.
:nod: this could be Pittsburgh west, when Pitts had Bettis and co. for a lightning thunder approach.