Had my draft last night...

Escrow

I feel pretty good about my team....PPR, drafted in the dreaded 4th spot..

et Off My Ditka!
1.(4)Calvin Johnson(Det - WR)
2.(21)DeMarco Murray(Dal - RB)
3.(28)Trent Richardson(Cle - RB)
4.(45)Percy Harvin(Min - WR)
5.(52)Stevie Johnson(Buf - WR)
6.(69)Stevan Ridley(NE - RB)
7.(76)Ben Roethlisberger(Pit - QB)
8.(93)Kenny Britt(Ten - WR)
9.(100)Robert Griffin III(Was - QB)
10.(117)Ryan Williams(Ari - RB)
11.(124)Jermaine Gresham(Cin - TE)
12.(141)Brent Celek(Phi - TE)
13.(148)Detroit(Det - DEF)
14.(165)Garrett Hartley(NO - K)
15.(172)Ronnie Brown(SD - RB)

Remote Controller

Has Hartley won the job? Nice team, I just wondered if the kicking job was locked?? Ronnie was a nice last pick given the news yesterday......atleast for the first few weeks.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Both kickers are still on the team I believe but one should get released today. It may have happened already but news is slow coming out of New Orleans unless you're hunting flood information right now.

cctekguy

Staff member
How many teams in the league? I assume 12 based on your talent level. If it's 10, you suck. If 14 then you're the bomb.

gizzil

haha... tek... cmon man... i wasn't super stoked but 1)not totally familiar with ppr and 2) what if it is a 14 league (although the pick numbers tell the tale of a 12 teamer) and 3) though i dont like alotta those picks as high as they are... the potential certainly is there!

Escrow

Its 12 and one of my good friends And I were back to back picks so I had to maybe reach for players that I really like this year because of it.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
QB - Roeth & Griffin
Below average for a 12 team league, but has the upside to keep you a float. Griffin's legs will be the tale here and provide some consistency. Not thrilled about the situation in Pitt this year, but without a strong line or running game, Roeth may have to throw early and often....could work out from a fantasy perspective.

RB - Murray, Richardson, Ridley, Williams, Brown
Don't like the balance in this unit. Too much unproven risk without a proven guy to anchor the unit. I would like it more with only one of your top 2 and a more established runner to give you some reliable production. That said, this could be a great unti if all the upside comes in. This group will likely make or break your season.

WR - Cal J, Harvin, Stevie J, Britt
Obviously this is the anchor unit of this team. Great core group and should be one of the better groups in the league. Harvin is very undervalued and you did well to scoop him up where you did. Stevie is also a nice value and Britt is likely going to turn out to be a great gamble that late. And of, there is this guy named Calvin....nuff said!

TE - Gresham, Celek
Another area that is going to be below average for a 12 teamer, but could end up OK. I like Celek as a top 10 TE this year and Gresham has a lot of upside given the lack of a true #2 target in Cincy.

K - Hartley - Should be good here

D - Lions - I like this unit this year.

Overall - As I stated above, I think the RB group is going to make this team or break it. Your WR's are great and there is a lot of potential at RB, just a matter if it comes in. If you get a surprise at QB, you'll be dangerous. Bottom line, without seeing the other team, I would say this is a team that will not run away with anything, but should be in the playoff hunt to the very end.