Green Bay @ Philadelphia - NFC Wildcard Round - Official Game Thread

Coachnorm

Packer fans evidently travel well, You can hear the Kuhn cheer every time he touches the ball.

Rodgers to Tom Crabtree for a TD.

Arctic Dawgs

Hassleback will finally get his chance to atone for his statement (@ Lambeau) in 2 weeks

:runaround:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Hassleback will finally get his chance to atone for his statement (@ Lambeau) in 2 weeks

:runaround:

You really think GB will beat Atlanta in Atlanta and Seattle beats Chicago in Chicago? Chicago/Atlanta just had a weeks rest and extra week to heal. Sure the first meeting between Atl/Gb was close with Atl winning and Seattle won against Chicago in Soldier field but this is the playoffs. Wild card week is over, now its come down to the best team wins. Chicago v Atlanta in the NFC championship game.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
You really think GB will beat Atlanta in Atlanta and Seattle beats Chicago in Chicago? Chicago/Atlanta just had a weeks rest and extra week to heal. Sure the first meeting between Atl/Gb was close with Atl winning and Seattle won against Chicago in Soldier field but this is the playoffs. Wild card week is over, now its come down to the best team wins. Chicago v Atlanta in the NFC championship game.

Honestly, I don't see Seattle with a chance.

But I would watch out for GB. I do believe they can, and WILL beat Atlanta. I also think they will be playing Chicago for teh superbowl.

If that happens....what a hell of a final in the NFC.....Black and Blue bowl there! :woohoo1:

eaglechick

I'm back :)
:sadbanana:

well, we didn't deserve to win this game. however, the whole season was like a surprise gift so i'm not really sad about it. i have very high expectations for next year!!!

i think i'll have to root for GB from here on out, and that is very strange

Remote Controller

:sadbanana:

well, we didn't deserve to win this game. however, the whole season was like a surprise gift so i'm not really sad about it. i have very high expectations for next year!!!

i think i'll have to root for GB from here on out, and that is very strange

:cheers:

Arctic Dawgs

Weren't you the one spouting off that Seattle shouldn't be in the playoffs last week

:nannie:

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
WOW! I did not wanna wake up this morning. I was hoping it was a bad dream.
I have been getting raked over the coals like crazy and people are really talking smack because my Eagles lost. :(

This is now another one going against me because evertime the Eagles are in a playoff game and I am not at my friend's place to watch, they lose.
I have now been blamed for three straight Eagles knockouts!

I have now been asked to turn in my Eagles' gear as I have abandoned my team in need. :(