Green Bay @ Philadelphia - NFC Wildcard Round - Official Game Thread

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This could be the game of the weekend! Vick.....Rodgers.....oh my! Great QB play, two attacking D's. I am jacked up just thinking of this one.

Discuss all of the lead up here and be sure to check back on Sunday to discuss the game here.

Remote Controller

I have the Packer Goggles on. All I will say is I want them to win badly! I feel Mattews is a great counter for Vick if used correctly.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Sadly, I don't think this will go well for Philly.

first they are not the same defense with Bradley out of the MLB position. Loss of rookie Safety is hurting them as well. I also am starting to see some Cracks in Superman's(errrrr....Vick's) cape and armor. We will see...but this was NOT the matchup I was hoping for.

eaglechick

I'm back :)
Vick starts, Philly wins it. If not the game gets ugly and GB wins easily.

:confused: is there any question that vick will start?

i agree with phic that the D is the major problem, but they're threatening to play bradley after all. also, there have been some chinks in superman's armor, but i think that's mostly due to getting pounded! hopefully the rest this week will pay off, and we'll see our dynamic offense return. if not, it's been a helluva lotta fun watching the games this year, and for that i'm grateful!!!

Coachnorm

Might be the most interesting matchup of the weekend. It's going to be a real chessmatch watching the Ds try and handle both these O's.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
well i think vick returning to atl for the nfc conf champ would be pretty spectacular as well ;)

I agree. Be some pretty hostile waters if it does happen. Which is not really that off to happen. And yes Vick was a ? mark at the beginning of the week from what i understood but it seems he will start now. Going to be a really good game.

Coachnorm

That's what makes this game so great. an exciting team will move on and an exciting team will be left behind.

Arctic Dawgs

Nice 3 & out by GB with a hard sack on Vickn and then Underwood gives Philly the ball back at midfield with a bonehead play. :mad: