Equipment Manager says Favre Jerseys have been Ordered!

ExperiencedRookie

The fantasy hype machine for the Minnesota WRs starts the second Favre inks the deal.

Then after the season starts, the disappointment starts.

How many Jets WRs were taken too highly last year on hype and then disappointed?

what about Sidney Rice? might finally be 100% this season

Makes sense but, this guy seems riddled by the injury bug. I had high hopes for him the last 2 years but he never was. We will see i would like to see Sidney Rice make that turn into being productive in the NFL.

tblGoBlue

That would be very interesting... hey, what do you guys think of Bobby Wade? Is he gonna be worth anything this year with or without Favre?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
all the talk about Minny WR's getting a bump and no talk of Berrian?? I've been high on him and with Favre I think he has a very nice year.

Coachnorm

all the talk about Minny WR's getting a bump and no talk of Berrian?? I've been high on him and with Favre I think he has a very nice year.

I also like Berrian myself. He was developing nicely with the Bears and seemed to do very well when he switched to the Vikes.

cctekguy

Staff member
I worry about Favre and really hope he doesn't end up as the Minny starter (though he made it clear last year that he wasn't hanging around the NFL to be a back-up).

He's a great guy with a great career and I'd hate to see it sullied by a laughable last season.

What I WOULD like to see is him become the ace in the bullpen. George Blanda was a so-so QB most of his career but made a sparkling exit from football as a closer.

With his talent,enthusiasm and fan base, Favre could out Blanda Blanda and leave the game as a bloody hero in 2 different cities without having to kill himself doing it and run little risk of disparaging his legacy.

Coachnorm

I worry about Favre and really hope he doesn't end up as the Minny starter (though he made it clear last year that he wasn't hanging around the NFL to be a back-up).

He's a great guy with a great career and I'd hate to see it sullied by a laughable last season.

What I WOULD like to see is him become the ace in the bullpen. George Blanda was a so-so QB most of his career but made a sparkling exit from football as a closer.

With his talent,enthusiasm and fan base, Favre could out Blanda Blanda and leave the game as a bloody hero in 2 different cities without having to kill himself doing it and run little risk of disparaging his legacy.

Wow! Envoking memories of George Blanda, Thanks.
Not a bad idea either!

Coachnorm

JIM KLEINSASSER! :runaround:

This was a man I always stashed on my teams. It was always kind of remarkable. Even though I usually only used him as Bye/Flex sort of duties he always seemed to come up big just when I needed him too. A luckly fantasy Charm, so to speak, lots of great FF memories about this player.