Dallas Cowboys vs Minnesota Vikings - Official Game Thread

Mike

Administrator
Romo: 17/26 for 172, 0 TD, 1 INT, 3 fumbles - 2 lost
3 team pts

You can make the decision for yourself if that is a meltdown or not.....

There was an absolutely horrible decision on that INT. You can put the rest of that just as much on the offensive line, and personnel decisions, possibly more on the latter, rather than Romo.

A running back continually thrown in the lineup that can't do shit, and a QB running for his life before plays can develop generally result in bad stats.

I'll stick with Romo as my QB, but Barber and Newman need a new home immediately.

Mike

Administrator
One of the worst trades in recent history was the trade by KC, sending Jared Allen to the Vikings. It made no sense when it happened, and looks even worse at this point.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
There was an absolutely horrible decision on that INT. You can put the rest of that just as much on the offensive line, and personnel decisions, possibly more on the latter, rather than Romo.

A running back continually thrown in the lineup that can't do shit, and a QB running for his life before plays can develop generally result in bad stats.

I'll stick with Romo as my QB, but Barber and Newman need a new home immediately.
oh, don't get me wrong, this is not all on Romo, not at all. And I wouldn't get rid of him either......but he did not do anything to help today at all either. And you are right, the oline played like shit today, but that is a damn good DL as well, that was rested and ready to roll.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
One of the worst trades in recent history was the trade by KC, sending Jared Allen to the Vikings. It made no sense when it happened, and looks even worse at this point.

I think he a had two strikes against him, making the deal rather risky for the Vikings and too good to pass on for the Chiefs. The key to those kinds of deals is making good use of the draft picks they receive. Jury is still out in that regard.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Brees ran his score up to 45.... At this point the Vikings are building intimidation for next week's matchup.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I am happy for Brett!

but

That was not necessary at this point.
Brooking agreed with ya, has a little extra to say to Bret after the play....he walked away when Allen showed up in the picture, lol.

That was running it up, pretty hard to argue it wasn't.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
No question they're running it up. But when your helmet sits opposite the Saints I'd take advantage of a 4+ TD game if for nothing else than to send a message to New Orleans: "You're not the only team who can..."