Coach Norm

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Last I heard was it was...god this sucks to say...a matter of time.

I think about him often. He once sent Sarges daughter (my niece) some DisneyLand money to help her feel better about a god awful situation we were in at the time.

Miss that guy. :(

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
I sent a message via messenger not everyone has it but i also didn't want to write on his wall A becasue I'm not friends with him and B i don't like putting personal stuff out their like that on facebook. What do you guys think? Should i post on his wall?

efactor

Coming at you
I sent a message via messenger not everyone has it but i also didn't want to write on his wall A becasue I'm not friends with him and B i don't like putting personal stuff out their like that on facebook. What do you guys think? Should i post on his wall?

Whatever the F that means, do it if it will get some info.....................;)

I obviously don't do FB despite my co-workers claim on how much it would help my business..................

efactor

Coming at you
I got ahold of him about a year ago or so and we talked for about a half hour. He was trying to get into a new place that was assisted living. He said it would be temporary, but maybe he was just trying to downplay it.

Kind of lost touch after he left Shula league. Tried his number a few times but no luck.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Whatever the F that means, do it if it will get some info.....................;)

I obviously don't do FB despite my co-workers claim on how much it would help my business..................

I had an account legitimately tied to an email address I have. They disabled it after I accumulated hundreds of friends because it had a fictitious name. Only it was the name of a web domain I own. So f:( 00 fb. "
And I have a business too. They just deleted one of my accounts. I just deleted them.