Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football All Star Blogger League - 2010!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Man, the undefeated streak is under assault.....despite being down Wayne and Cal J, I was able to scratch a close match out of this against one of the top scoring teams in the league. Doing into Sunday night I was up .6 pts with Crosby vs Driver. Lead is 2.6 now with the two xp's from GB.

Going to be a tight finish in this one, could go either way.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
:banana: 7-0! Missing my top two players we still found a way to win!

also 9-4 in pick'em so a solid week there and the guy I beat was #2 in the TCS going into this week.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sorry Sarge, had to bring this back up ;)

Hillis will have to go to pick up backups for the TE, PK, and DT position as needed.
:banana: Or he could stay and get me 15 a week

I hope one of your top WRs doesnt go down. You have no depth whatsoever at the moment.
WW is a man's best friend!

Stewart was still on the board when Moreno was taken. I would have gone with Stewie, and I think that pick will haunt your team all year long.
At least Moreneo has been hurt, Stewart has just been irrelevant...Moreneo could be decent down the stretch for this team if he can keep snagging some TD's.

Witten/Kolb was a nice combo at the 5/6 turn.
Kolb at least got to start this past week for me....missed on that one though. Witten has been a disappointment as well....he gets a TD this week and still almost cost be since I had benched him for Watson.

What made you pass on Clinton Portis to take Caddy Williams? Just curious......
As stated when I replied, Portis is just too brittle at this point. Caddy has sucked too, so they both are a waste, though Caddy had a nice game this week that helped.

You drafted from a bad spot and made a few questionable picks. I forsee 6-7 at best with this ballclub.
You meant 6-7 wins to that the year right??
:duckhunt:

And Sarge, How about we just let Hillis prove it for himself....were you asking for RB1 numbers??

I can assure you Im not wrong, but hey, if you think he is going to peel off RB1 numbers so be it. I wont convince you of how wrong you are no more than you can convince us of the same.

No, that team AS IS will not "be fine", nor do I think its Millers intention to just "be fine". Work needs to be done.

And looks like I was fine ;) WR's are gold in ppr leagues. Hit on some sleepers and get your stud WR's.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Just reread some of this thread and again, have to give some HUGE props to RC on Hillis.....he got me to take him, then got me to keep him! Great read, and great job again my man!

Remote Controller

As I stated after your draft, "I wasn't that concerned with RB depth." PPR leagues open up many options that one can explore and exploit, and you have been doing the exploiting with one Peyton Hillis. He earned his bye week, and hopefully comes back even stronger. The Eli move is the clincher. I still can't believe ANYBODY would drop him????? The draft was solid, as I mentioned after it's finish, and management is the key to the overall success of a fantasy team.

CONGRATS!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
As I stated after your draft, "I wasn't that concerned with RB depth." PPR leagues open up many options that one can explore and exploit, and you have been doing the exploiting with one Peyton Hillis. He earned his bye week, and hopefully comes back even stronger. The Eli move is the clincher. I still can't believe ANYBODY would drop him????? The draft was solid, as I mentioned after it's finish, and management is the key to the overall success of a fantasy team.

CONGRATS!
Agree on all fronts RC. Picking up Eli has saved my QB situation with Kolb and Favre being disasters. This week it's going to be Kitna at QB so we'll see if the roulette wheel at QB can continue to hit. I started after the draft i could work with this team. Some of my picks have not done so well, and some have exceeded my expectations. I drafted the WR's to be my core and they have done just that. They give me a shot at being in every single game.

Remote Controller

It's nice that your opponents seem a bit slow on the waiver wire draw. You'd almost expect them to act more like the experts they are suppose to be. Your wire activity and focus is winning out. Keep grinding!!! Great Work!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Great shot at 8-0! Up around 50 with wayne vs manning and Garcon for Wingo!

Lions D was money this week (thank you grossman) and Cal J was a Beast!

The outlaw train keeps on moving!
Posted via Mobile Device

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Still up 38.2 going into the 4th, I think it's safe to say 8-0!

Looks like I will have a 3 game lead as the next highest will be 5-3.