Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football All Star Blogger League - 2010!

Remote Controller

Eli and Favre look pretty good moving forward at QB. Your WR's are set and you are still anchored at RB. (I see Favre is no more and you have Kitna)

You started it the way almost anybody would have. Burleson would have only been a slight consideration over Crayton, but few would have made the move

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Eli and Favre look pretty good moving forward at QB. Your WR's are set and you are still anchored at RB. (I see Favre is no more and you have Kitna)

You started it the way almost anybody would have. Burleson would have only been a slight consideration over Crayton, but few would have made the move
Yeah, I actually had Burleson in all week...but decided against the double Lion WR's figuring if they were shut down completely I'd be screwed.....oh well.

Yeah, I may switch up the b/u QB again. i got tired of waiting on Favre.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Lead went from 28 to 22, despite the loss, a great pick'em week caused me to only drop 6 points.

Remote Controller

post_old.gif
09-13-2010, 09:09 PM Top #77 Miller
Remembering Max
Admin

vCash: 114839224
Donate

So I have the #1 WW priority....

Kolb situation has me pissed a little.....could use it on Vick.

RB's are still a patch work group, Jackson has a nice match-up against Buff....could use it on him.

Clayton and Amendola are options.....

Looking to dump Bucky or Washington.....likely Bucky at this point.

What ya'll think?

Banner by Mark Clapper
user_online.gif

MillerView Public ProfileSend a private message to MillerSend email to MillerFind More Posts by MillerAdd Miller to Your Contacts

post_old.gif
09-13-2010, 09:15 PM Top #78 Remote Controller
Yeah.......That's me!

vCash: 2127458
Donate

With the state of things in Philly you almost have to grab Vick. I would dump either CBuck or Washington. Washington has the upside over CBuck by a mile, but my gut says keep CBuck.
user_online.gif

Remote ControllerView Public ProfileSend a private message to Remote ControllerSend email to Remote ControllerVisit Remote Controller's homepage!Find More Posts by Remote ControllerAdd Remote Controller to Your Contacts

post_old.gif
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM Top #79 Miller
Remembering Max
Admin

vCash: 114839224
Donate

yeah I think it will be Vick of Jackson......just not sure I want to get into a keep 3 QB situation.....that Philly QB spot is a MESS!

Banner by Mark Clapper

Read more: http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nf...league-2010-a-36148/index8.html#ixzz15PY81MMd

didn't something happen here with your wiaver wire priority? Vick right there would have been tight!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
just found out the waiver priority moves each week....thought it was one of those that ya kept till you used....oh well.

WW is 7, I'm sure I'll get a whole lot of crap at that spot.
too bad that little gem followed my comment RC.....at 7 had no shot at Vick.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
hmmm, interesting 3 weeks. 3 weeks, 3 losses. 3 weeks ago I was 3rd in pts yet 8-0. After two straight weeks of being the 3rd highest scorer in the league I have jumped to #1 in pts yet have faced the #2 team each week and now have dropped 2 straight.

This leaves me in 2nd place in the TCS, trailing the Huddle by 4 pts.

Good news is the team is healthy (except for Eli's receivers) and I my patience with Sidney Rice just may pay off....too bad I didn't have the same patience with VJax.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Beginning to think I pissed off the fantasy gods at some point in the last few weeks.

8-0 - avg 138 pts
0-4 - (just assuming I won't get my 22 from Wayne) avg 147 and climbing.....

3 of my top 4 pt scoring weeks have come during my losing streak!! :rant:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
yeah, I think it's time to get them back in there. The defense has been slacking lately.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Looks like the slide is OVER!!! 163 and counting. Up 130 right now! and that is despite getting under 7 pts from my QB! Despite the 4 game slide, this team is red hot from a pts standpoint.

Next week will start a 2 week match-up. Looks like I will have the #2 seed, which to be honest, is a good thing. If things hold the way they look like they will I will have the 911 squad, who lost Gore last week. That is a huge blow to that team and I would rather deal with them for 2 weeks than the Vick team that rotoworld looks to be grabbing the 4th spot with.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The Outlaws are in the playoffs! I enter the playoffs as the 2 seed and 8 pts behind the Huddle for the overall championship. I am also #2 in the pick'em.

Here are the top 4 places in the TCS:
1. The Huddle - 150
2. Sports Outlaw - 142
3. What's the Number for 911 - 124
4. Rotoworld - 120

Complete Standings

Come discuss my round one match-up. It is a two week match-up that starts this week. Tell me what you think the keys are in this match-up.

BWW All Star Playoff Match-up Preview: The Sports Outlaw vs Rotoworld | Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football

Also, feel free to let me know who you think I should go with at QB: Manning or Kitna and at my flex, Meachem or Sid Rice.