Browns release Stallworth

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
hate to say it....but the Bengals love their second chance guys and need WR's pretty bad. I won't be shocked to see Mike Brown give him a call......and no, I would not like this move at all.

Miscreants

I could also see the Jets taking a risk on him. The thought being that he may still have some insight into the Patriots (less after years away), plus that whole stick-it-to-'em thing that those two teams have going.

Also, Rex Ryan has a history of dealing with some of the biggest thugs in the NFL (read: Ravens Defense). If you can handle them, Stallworth seems like a piece of cake.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The Cleveland Browns have dumped Dante Stallworth, who will want him after his felony conviction, maybe the Eagles, they seem to be the go to team for troubled players

Newly reinstated WR Donte' Stallworth cut by Cleveland Browns - ESPN
:wtf:
What exactly do you mean there? If you mean Vick....heck if they get a pick for him in trade it was worth it.

No, they won't bring back D. Stallworth. Remember the Eagles got burnt by this guy once already. Would flash, then fall apart by injury. Hopefully no one else is stupid enough to waste the money either.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Not so much anymore N0rm...... You cant take the actions of a useless fullback against the whole team. We aint the Bengals :)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I picked up Stallworth in a contract free dynasty league. Wont really have to make a choice on him for a couple months. Maybe he catches on with someone. Maybe he dont.