Broncos WRs: how to divide the pie?

Coachnorm

Broncos WRs Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker were both top ten fantasy Wrs last year. Now we add Wes Welker to that mix. Great situation for the Broncos to be in on offense but a bit of a problem for us fantasy owners. Mannigng is going to have a field day this season guiding this potent and dangerous O but Who gets what among the WRs? If Peyton had thrown 27 TDs last we would just say he will throw for 34 and eveything would be fine production-wise for the WRs but Peyton threw 34 TDs last year.

Anybody down for 41 Peyton TD tosses this year?

deuce4321

Driller
Thomas will probably get a bump and may be drawing more single coverage. Thomas is going to be a top 5 wr barring injury.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not sure anyone gets a bump, just only so many balls to go around, Dem was already right aroundbthe 5 spot last year, he will stay in the same are
Decker takes a little hit on receptions, but still should see 10 TD's as Welkerbis not a big redzone threat and Decker is the beatst redzone guy they have. He could see numbers like 60/720/10.

Welker won't see the.receptions he did in NE, but should see around85 or so. Td's will be limited, I say 4.

Thomas, just take last year and he should be within 10% either way in most areas if healthy.

Just my guess on how it shakes out.

Remote Controller

Decker will hold the most value in all formats with DT carrying the most hype come fantasy draft time. Welker will not live up to his draft position and the te will hold serve because that is what manning knows. I will target decker and get outstanding wr #2 value. I don't see welker going over 65 receptions, but he will be key in the timing of his catches. I see a high powered stokely.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think Welker kills the value of the Rb(McGahee or whoever is starting) and the TE slot. He will be the under favorite Manning like to throw to(i.e. clark in Indy). So Tamme and co. and rbs will be hurt.

Welker will have value in ppr as I see him getting alot of under receptions and YAC. But little to no Tds.
DT will continue to be the speed deep threat and will get his Tds.
Decker to me is the unknown. He was a bit of jeckyl and hyde last year, and disappeared some games. Maybe he takes a hit.

I also will say though, that DT will still be double covered. So see Welker getting his, and Decker maybe some more in those games.

Remember this is Manning's offense, so look for Indy offense a few years ago gone west.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Here's a good Decker stat....he averages a TD every 6 catches since hes been in the nfl. He always has been around that mark, regardless of QB.