Biggest Week 1 heart breaks?

ExperiencedRookie

Who hurt you the most in week 1?

For me, it was facing Matt Ryan in 3 of my leagues. At 12:01 I turned to my buddy and said, today will be all good if Matt Ryan has a bad day.

jjtweeks

I have never drafted CJ2K before and thought he was gonna be a stud off the bat this year. Only drafted him in one of my leagues. 2 of my leagues I have M. Ryan and Julio combo so was happy with that. AP hurt me in the fact I didn't start him in 2 of my leagues and which one it will have cost me the loss.
Not thrilled at the targets Fred Davis got either.

Coachnorm

I can't really put my finger on anyone in particular. The Line Up Dr. kicked my ass in a money league but his whole team scored double digits, kickers and Ds so it was an across the board effort. In SOFFL II, mudloggerone thumped me good, same situation double digits by everybody except Hicks. 2 wins, two losses, two Monday night hageroners, one comfortable lead, one not so comfortable lead.

Coachnorm

Not thrilled at the targets Fred Davis got either.

I can sympathize with that........ RG3 looked so poised that ha may not have a natural tendency to throw to Davis. But some tougher Ds may make him lean more that way. Interested is seeing how much gresham targets there are tonight.