Big Game: New England Patriots @ New Orleans Saints

Who do you think will win this Monday Night Matchup.

• The Patriots

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • The Saints

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coachnorm

Big Game: Of course it is. Undefeated Saints at home vs The Pats who have Super Bowl rings.

I could load this up with stats and records here but it's the discussion that is important.

What do you think will happen?

Who is the best team.... and does that even mean they will win this game?

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I think Brady will break a nail and miss the rest of the season.

On a serious note, the Saints will win as the Pats defense wont be able to stop D.Brees, it will be a close one with Brees throwing 4td's

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
call me a negative nellie...but I think N.O. drops from the ranks of the unbeaten here. Yes they have been prolific on offense...but they have been held relatively well lately, and I think NE wants to establish the fact that the loss to Indy was a fluke. Just a gut feeling on my part though.

Coachnorm

call me a negative nellie...but I think N.O. drops from the ranks of the unbeaten here. Yes they have been prolific on offense...but they have been held relatively well lately, and I think NE wants to establish the fact that the loss to Indy was a fluke. Just a gut feeling on my part though.

Interesting Phicinfan, The Pats are always a team that seems to feed on the underdog role, rare as it is.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'm with phic here, I hope I am wrong, but I see a statement win for the Pats tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

jaybebo

I believe the Saints will win this one. The defense for the Saints is better than most could imagine. I believe Sharper will be put into a roll of playing Brady...he will be free to roam the field. I agree the Patriots will look to make a statement, but it is very difficult to make a statement in the Superdome...

This game is going to be a fantasy field day for both teams.

Brees and the Saints can score at will.

Brady playing his best football of the season and up against a depleted secondary.

Can't wait for this...

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Saints! I believe the team chemistry of the Saints will out perform the Pats defensively and on special teams which should be the difference in determining a winner. No doubt both offenses are stellar and on FIRE.

I've been waiting for this game all week!

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I think Brady will break a nail and miss the rest of the season.

On a serious note, the Saints will win as the Pats defense wont be able to stop D.Brees, it will be a close one with Brees throwing 4td's

OK i was wrong a little, Brady didnt break a nail and will start week 13, it wasnt a close game it was a good ole fashion ass kicking, and Brees did not throw 4tds, he threw 5tds :thrash: :banana: :nesucks: :duckhunt: