Anyone starting Mike Bell??

Mike

Administrator
Mike Bell is getting some hype on Sirius NFL Radio tonight. fantasyguru is on there talking about him. I guess he got tonight's material from this thread :)

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I'm starting mike bell in favor of McFadden or Wells this week, hopefully it goes well

Mike

Administrator
Mike Bell was a damn good running back, who got hurt and fell out of favor with Shanahan in his first game back from injury. From there, he hasn't had much luck proving himself again. This pre-season, he has had that opportunity and has impressed.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Yep, all preseason I was thinking that Thomas has major competetion for carries and his value will continue to drop if he misses much more time.

Arctic Dawgs

:sweat:
I might have just took the prize for the biggest gamble. Benched Steven Jackson for Bell. I just have that feeling about Seattles D (other than CB)

Also started Bell over J.Jones, Caddy, and L.Johnson in another league

Coachnorm

:sweat:
I might have just took the prize for the biggest gamble. Benched Steven Jackson for Bell. I just have that feeling about Seattles D (other than CB)

Also started Bell over J.Jones, Caddy, and L.Johnson in another league

In Landry at the last minute I took out Braylon Edwards and Eddie Royal (perfect) and put in Mike Bell and Cedric Benson. I lost by 3, but the funny thing is Mike, That had I put Julius Jones in instead of Mike Bell I would have won. :worried3:

Mike

Administrator
In Landry at the last minute I took out Braylon Edwards and Eddie Royal (perfect) and put in Mike Bell and Cedric Benson. I lost by 3, but the funny thing is Mike, That had I put Julius Jones in instead of Mike Bell I would have won. :worried3:

How dare you be a non believer ;)

Remote Controller

I put Bell in for Pierre in the SOFFL, and left Julius on the bench. The bigger mistake in the SOFFL was pulling Hass Sunday morning and inserting schaub, for the last time dambit!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Thomas had better get back quick or Bell will take his spot with the Saints. The one big upside with Thomas is that he doesn't (hasn't) been a fumbler in his short time as a starter.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Thomas had better get back quick or Bell will take his spot with the Saints. The one big upside with Thomas is that he doesn't (hasn't) been a fumbler in his short time as a starter.
I have already seen one article stating this ...in New Orleans. That Bell will retain the starter job due to his running style. Only time will tell though. Boy...talk about making the most of you opportunity though......

Mike

Administrator
If Shanahan had stuck with Bell in Denver, things may have turned out much different there.