Antonio Gates Suspended

gizzil

I was soooo pissed Gates had that resurgence last year cuz I got LaDarius in like the 15th round... no chance of that this year

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I bump up Woodhead as very draftable late, and as very busy and productive the first half of the season. ppr
I would add Stevie Johnson is being moved to slot receiver, in that offense he could be a solid flex Wr or #3 for a late round draft pick.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Gates claims that if he did take PEDs, it was unknowingly.....riiiiiiiiiight

I don't understand how these guys in sports because the same excuse is used in baseball not know what they are putting into their bodies? I know everything I put into my body and I'm this multi million dollar athlete.

Its just a lame ass excuse and insulting that these guys actually try to say this and want us to believe it.

gizzil

I get it, to a certain extent... When you are training or weight training these days in a serious manner, you have to use the crazy supplements and shakes and soforth to keep up with the joneses... problem is, many of these supplements contain ingredients that, while legal to sell in any GNC or other fitness or supplement provider, is not necessarily a legal substance by the laws of whatever governing body oversees your drug testing. If your trainer tells you to take something, you take it in other words. It is on him and he knows what the best course of action is and quite frankly many athletes probably aren't literate enough to read the 2 page ingredient list of xyz supplement, let alone the 60 supplements they are pouring into their bodies.

That said, it shouldn't be that hard to pay a trainer or doctor to review the policy and your supplement regimen to ensure compliance.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Right so pay someone who does that for you. How come i manage not to put anything in body willing that i shouldn't but these guys can't. Again I'm not buying it at all.

gizzil

Yeah but are you taking numerous supplements and being scrupulously tested for banned substances?? ;)