2020 NFL FA signings and moves and other news

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Eagles sign Cb Nickell Robey-Coleman to a one year deal - former Ram CB
Cowboys sign DT Dontari Poe
Vikings sign Wr Tajae Sharpe
Cowboys also sign Te Blake Bell
Saints supposedly reworked his contract, now it has been learned that they have extended Cb Janoris Jenkins for 2 years at $16.75 million
Falcons sign DE Allen Bailey

Phicinfan

Administrator
Cowboys and Dak are talking long term deal again deadline for now is July 15th.
Redskins are signing Wr Cody Latimer
NHL has delayed its draft scheduled originally in July
Cardinals sign Rb D.J. Foster
Saints - plan to keep using Taysom Hill as they have, but he should also be the #2 Qb
GMs are still trying to get league to delay the draft - Dear NFL owners - Please, please, please don't do this, we desperately need the activity. In fact, I would instead extend the draft doing ONE round a day.
Colts sign DT Sheldon Day
Ravens deal with Michael Brockers may be on hold, during a "physical" issues with his ankle showed..
Bears have re-signed Qb Tyler Bray
Titans have signed OT Ty Sambrailo
Bears have signed OT Germain Ifedi
Bengals in another move to fix the defensive backfield have signed S Von Bell and Cb LeShaun Sims
Vikings sign DE Anthony Zettel

Walter34

Bears signing Tyler bray is a thumbs down. Might mean they do not draft a QB

dont know who Germain Ifedi is but they need offensive line as the priority so thumbs up there.

Phicinfan

Administrator
anyone else think this free agency this year is more exciting than last year
I think there were a few teams that really took advantage of FA. Miami comes to mind, they had a ton of cap space, and got some really key pieces. They still need to draft correctly though.

I think Cleveland did okay, Philly fixed some major issues(but still need Wr help), Tampa Bay gained about 5 wins by losing Winston for Brady.

Phicinfan

Administrator
NFL league office is being adamant on Draft being held on time - Thank God.
49ers were heavy after OBJ last year, but not this year, per report they are not willing to give up draft capital
Bengals are still unclear on what to do with Dalton, and are in no rush to make a move - maybe a draft day trade?

Phicinfan

Administrator
Eagles - GM Roseman talked Alshon Jeffery today. Per the team, they have to wait to see if he is healthy or not(coming of lisfranc surgery. Team seems willing to release him(costs $15.4 million against the cap) and he has said he would like a change of scenery.
Browns have restructured the contract of OT Chris Hubbard
Browns also sign OC Evan Brown

Phicinfan

Administrator
It was reported last week that the Jaguars had signed Darqueze Dennard Cb formerly of Cincinnati - it is now reported the deal got dropped, they could not finalize a final deal so Dennard is available again.

Bills re-sign Cb E.J. Gaines to a one year deal - hopefully he can stay healthy enough to play....

Phicinfan

Administrator
DT Michael Brockers is a FA again, as the reworked deal fell through - Ravens have stopped negotiating for now
NFL commissioner has confirmed that NFL draft will be held as scheduled and have threatened punishment for social posting negative comments on this
Vikings re-sign OC Brett Jones
Bills sign OT Daryl Williams formerly of Carolina
Cardinals re-sign OT Marcus Gilbert
Colts sign Cb Xavier Rhodes formerly of Minnesota

Phicinfan

Administrator
DT Michael Brockers is a FA again, as the reworked deal fell through - Ravens have stopped negotiating for now
NFL commissioner has confirmed that NFL draft will be held as scheduled and have threatened punishment for social posting negative comments on this
Now being reported the Brockers has re-signed with Rams for similar money that he agreed with Baltimore

Phicinfan

Administrator
Lions have signed Lbs - Reggie Ragland and Elijah Lee
Packers re-sign Rb Tyler Ervin

Phicinfan

Administrator
Eagles have exercised the 2021 contract option on Zach Ertz, they have also activated options on Brandon Graham DE, Carson Wentz Qb and Alshon Jeffery Wr and OG Isaac Seumalo.
Vikings re-sign Rb Ameer Abdulah

efactor

Coming at you
49ers were heavy after OBJ last year, but not this year, per report they are not willing to give up draft capital

They would give up the 31st pick for him if they didn’t have to pay him. But yeah, not giving 31and paying his contract too.

They will draft a WR with One of their 1st rounders I’m pretty sure.

efactor

Coming at you
I have signed a multi year deal with my couch.

Free Dr. Pepper bottles in a mini fridge next to the couch and a undisclosed amount of Cheetoes guaranteed.

Let’s make a trade in Shula. Always a good time to rip me off when I’m bored and prone to making a deal just to make a deal.

Better for your health than eating Cheetos