2020 NFL draft rounds 2 and 3 discussion

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I won't be online as much tonight, plan to watch but won't post pick by pick. Still really looking for these key things:
1) When will Rb run start - so far only one Rb taken
2) Next Qb run - you have Fromm, Eason, Hurts and co sitting there
3) More Wrs?

Can't wait for tonight!!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I hate you aren't going to be able to keep it going PhiCin but I know it is time consuming. No TV on this job in the lab and I can't get to the computer much when I am off work but last night I kept up using my phone and the e-mail updates I get on it when you made posts about the draft. I appreciated your coverage.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So Bengals sitting on the clock again. They get their franchise qb.... So let's give him some time. I think you go back to the mess of an ol and add more talent. The safeties are tempting, but not a big need.

Jones or Cleveland would be a nice fit at this pick. Not sure who would project better to the right side, but would take whichever one does.

With Phic on wondering when the rb run starts. Issue is I don't see a ton of holes there... This is where dynasty owners pucker up... Their starting RB is just one best available pick away from creating a rbbc mess. Who's getting company tonight?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alright, chilling outside (finally some nice weather!), drinking a beer, looking at some draft talk....

Just saw somethings I'm going to put together as a wild idea I'd kinda dig...

Starts out by getting tonight started with a trade. Drop down to mid 2nd and pick up a 3rd or 4th for the trouble.

Keep the trade train moving by dealing Dalton to the Pat's for a 4th or 5th...clears 17 mil in cap and adds some more draft capital.

Look at OL or LB in mid 2nd.

Trade a 6th for Gabe Jackson. The Dalton deal frees up enough cap space for the deal. Get a prove RG to continue to build their unit. Maybe we get lucky and Jones or Cleveland is still there on a trade back.

Alright, done dreaming for now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I hate you aren't going to be able to keep it going PhiCin but I know it is time consuming. No TV on this job in the lab and I can't get to the computer much when I am off work but last night I kept up using my phone and the e-mail updates I get on it when you made posts about the draft. I appreciated your coverage.
Change of plans, was able to clear my schedule so I will be online for some of not most.

Looking forward to some early trades, as there is some really good talent that fell out of the First round.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Heard a rumor Bengals might trade down, to get some more picks....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I really don’t get this. One of the Bengal’s strengths is the depth in the WR room
Nothing behind top 3...ross can't stay healthy.. Green can't stay healthy... And this to me points to Green being in his last year on the FT.

Digging deeper, they may not be as deep as they appear in 2020.