2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

efactor

Coming at you
egad. Not really feeling any of those E. Probably Gallop or Gabriel would be my lean

Yeah, me either. I chose to roster 3 defenses for the playoffs, which is a strategy that has worked for me in the past, instead of adding depth and hand cuffing. Bit me in the ass this year with Conner and Sanders going down. We have really short benches in this league.

Gallop just seems ready to break a long TD. Would have last week if Prescott hadn't unleashed a SCUD when Gallop was 10 yards behind the defense.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
He's scored in 4 out of the last 6 games and has the ability to take it to the house from anywhere on the field. His floor has been decent in ppr leagues since week 8 except he's been in the 8 point range the last 2 weeks.

efactor

Coming at you
He's scored in 4 out of the last 6 games and has the ability to take it to the house from anywhere on the field. His floor has been decent in ppr leagues since week 8 except he's been in the 8 point range the last 2 weeks.

So better with Trubisky than with Daniel?

Funny, saw FBG had moved him above Gabriel with the news that Trubisky was practicing in full.

Thanks my friend.

efactor

Coming at you
Asking this for a "friend" of mine. Due to his disdain for handcuffing his key RBs and his inability save any of his free agent money, he has to decide between these three buckets for his #2 RB in a full point PPR.

McGuire against the Bill
Penny against the Vikings
Ridley against the Raiders

Thanks for helping out my "friend".

Did I mention I was asking for a "friend"?

jjtweeks

in playoffs in money league standard scoring.
Brady @ Mia
Dak vs Phi
also if hilton doesnt play who of these off the wire should i get
Stills vs NE
Parker vs NE
Grant @ hou
Riddick @ ari
McGuire@ buf
ito @ GB
Edmonds vs Det
Burkhead @ Mia
ugh nobody worth a dang on wire

efactor

Coming at you
Brady @ Mia
Dak vs Phi
Stills vs NE
Parker vs NE
Grant @ hou
Riddick @ ari
McGuire@ buf
ito @ GB
Edmonds vs Det
Burkhead @ Mia

Assuming PPR, I would look at McGuire (lot of dump offs i think) or Riddick.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Brady @ Mia
Dak vs Phi
Stills vs NE
Parker vs NE
Grant @ hou
Riddick @ ari
McGuire@ buf
ito @ GB
Edmonds vs Det
Burkhead @ Mia
I would play Dak vs. Philly, just gut feeling, think Dallas wants to put the division to bed.

Hilton I believe is set to play, but if not, I would lean Edmonds vs. Detroit - I think Arizona wants to use him more, and he is starting to vulture redzone and goal line from Johnson.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Asking this for a "friend" of mine. Due to his disdain for handcuffing his key RBs and his inability save any of his free agent money, he has to decide between these three buckets for his #2 RB in a full point PPR.

McGuire against the Bill

I think most would lean Ridley due to his matchup. Not being most people I'd go with Penny myself.

Phicinfan

Administrator

McGuire against the Bill

No way in you know what would I rely on Ridley. No way. I would lean Penny

gizzil

Playoff time! Seeing what you all think... ugh I really shoulda tanked that last game, the team I would be playing just lost Beckham... Standard league, Hilton may miss so I have WR and RB things going on... Plus DEF

WR Hilton @HOU
WR Tre'Quan Smith @ TB (really shaky play)
RB Chubb vs CAR
Flex Justin Jackson??? vs CIN (Truthfully I am personally feeling Dalvin Cook, and have Johnson in now for prom point number)

BN David Johnson vs DET
BN Dalvin Cook @ SEA
BN Ware vs BAL
BN Josh Reynolds @ CHI (hearing good things regarding the matchup but Bears CB pretty solid)

Free Agents

Godwin vs NO
James Conner out for ? weeks (I dropped him he cleared waiver)
Callaway? Cobb? The Denver guy that just got promoted?

Defense I have Seattle vs MIN but could grab Chargers vs CIN, Giants @ WAS, Detroit @ AZ, NO @ TB

Walter34

Bears WRs are a dice roll imo. Cohen is the lock. ARob is most likely to be the best WR. I would also lean towards Miller ahead of Gabriel based on his bigger play \ TD ability.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Non-PPR
TE:
Kyle Rudolph vs Miami or
Ian Thomas vs NO

D/ST:
Rams D vs Philly or
Bears D vs GB
I would lean Rudolph vs. Miami, Thomas isn't completely trusted yet, at least doesn't seem like it
Bears D - Green Bay OL is not that good and Rodgers will get killed in this game. Rams D is a good play as well with news that Wentz isn't playing

gizzil

I figure get it in early because of the and sat games. I didn't tank week 13... So I am in the semis vs gurley and mahomes. As you may imagine, I am projected to lose by 25. I can still get Conner back, I could grab Josh Allen too, and need to stream a defense... standard scoring except 6 pos for passing td

QB Watson @NYJ
WR Hilton vs DAL
WR Reynolds vs Phi
RB Chubb @ DEN
TE Njoku@ DEN
Flex Dalvin Cook vs MIA (I literally won on the final play last week MNF)
K Tucker vs TB
DEF LAC @ KC (I like the Chargers' chances in the game, but not the defense
D Telvin Smith SR vs WAS
D Ogeltree vs TEN

BN TreQuan Smith @ CAR (two 0s in a row that really almost cost me, I could drop)
BN Ware vs LAC
BN Justin Jackson @ KC
BN David Johnson @ ATL

Conner is available, Josh Allen is available, since maybe Houston won't pass... DST is super thin, Washington is available, Green Bay, Cleveland, NYG, Dallas, Cincinnati, Atlanta. I figure I can drop TreQuan and Chargers D

Phicinfan

Administrator
I figure get it in early because of the and sat games. I didn't tank week 13... So I am in the semis vs gurley and mahomes. As you may imagine, I am projected to lose by 25. I can still get Conner back, I could grab Josh Allen too, and need to stream a defense... standard scoring except 6 pos for passing td

QB Watson @NYJ
WR Hilton vs DAL
WR Reynolds vs Phi
RB Chubb @ DEN
TE Njoku@ DEN
Flex Dalvin Cook vs MIA (I literally won on the final play last week MNF)
K Tucker vs TB
DEF LAC @ KC (I like the Chargers' chances in the game, but not the defense
D Telvin Smith SR vs WAS
D Ogeltree vs TEN

BN TreQuan Smith @ CAR (two 0s in a row that really almost cost me, I could drop)
BN Ware vs LAC
BN Justin Jackson @ KC
BN David Johnson @ ATL

Conner is available, Josh Allen is available, since maybe Houston won't pass... DST is super thin, Washington is available, Green Bay, Cleveland, NYG, Dallas, Cincinnati, Atlanta. I figure I can drop TreQuan and Chargers D
Okay, I would pick up Josh Allen, he is ave over 90 yds rushing alone, which will be needed points and you have space.
As for D, would stay away from Wash, and Atl. Green Bay worries me. I would NOT start LAC either. Bengals vs. Raiders is attractive, I kind of like Giants vs. Tenn. as well.

I would watch the LAC starters. Ekelar is out, and Gordon is GTD. If he doesn't play Justin Jackson vs. KC def could be a sweet matchup. Going for Gold to win, I might roll the dice on Allen if you get him over Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.