2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzil

Aaaand the Conner play looks really bad.... ugh every week I make the "right" decision and it goes horribly wrong. All year. I played Newton too. What a suckfest.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Oh crap Gizz I forgot that big footed Olsen was playing last night or I would have gave my opinion yesterday instead of waiting. Yeah Kittle all day everyday right now. My apologies suh.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
.5 ppr need one of these uninspiring WR's to come thru for me...

Corey Davis vs N.E. (Might see alot of shutdown corner Gilmore?)

or

Donte Moncrief @ Indy (Started seeing good decent target share before bye... Revenge game perhaps?)

Also... Rodgers vs Mia or Ryan @ Clev

Thanks

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Rodgers at Qb, I fear what happens to Ryan in very bold weather.

Yuck...of the two I would lean Davis....just don't see Moncrief doing much with Mack playing.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Well being the genius I am... I opted for neither Davis or moncrief and started Maurice Harris. Davis and moncrief have both scored already of course

MNBassin

Current vikes fan dilemma. I have bears D that will most likely get a turnover or two from cousins... and I also have Steelers D vs jax, but they have fournette back. Am I leaning Steelers bc I’m a homer or is that a good decision?

gizzil

That one is a standard... And yes I have Cook on the bench also... Although last week I did the right thing too and Conner killed me! Marvin Jones is out officially now... I could pick up Funchess, Coutee, Marshall... uh Snead? Ugh any waiver lever wr you all like?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Floor is in the basement but his ceiling is dam high IF he ever hits it. He's a swing for the fences guy. If you need a grand slam he could be it but beware of the floor.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Current vikes fan dilemma. I have bears D that will most likely get a turnover or two from cousins... and I also have Steelers D vs jax, but they have fournette back. Am I leaning Steelers bc I’m a homer or is that a good decision?

Man the Saint's DEF put up 18 on the Vikes. I lean Bears!

Status
Not open for further replies.