2011 Sports Outlaw Playoff Challenge Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings is back!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The playoffs are right around the corner and that means the 2011 Sports Outlaw Playoff Challenge is BACK! This is year 3 for the challenge and I am working on putting together a great prize pool once again for the challenge.

The league is simple, you select your line-up (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D) each week and can pick from any player still playing that week. The only catch is you can not use a player more than once during the playoffs!

Scoring is the same scoring used by the WCOFF and is noted on the site for the league (myfantasyleague).

If you were in the league last season you should have received an invite. If you did not receive this send me a PM or email ([email protected]) and I will get this resent to you.

If you were not in this last year and wish to be included this year it is simple to join. Send me a PM here at the site (or an email to the email above) and be sure to include you user name here and a valid email address to be used for the site.

Winners will be notified via a PM here on the site.

Here is the league site for this year:
Fantasy Football: Sports Outlaw Fantasy Playoff Challenge Playoffs

Prizes!
**Special Thanks to Buffalo Wild Wings for their support for the 2nd straight year! Also, thanks to all of the Outlaws who participated in adding comments to the Buffalo Wild Wings All Star League Blog this season. Your support led to the Gift Cards for this contest!

1st - $50 BWW Gift Card (I have)
BWW OGIO Cooler Backpack
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-footballs

2nd - $50 BWW Gift Card (You are donating)
BWW Lawn Chair
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

3rd - BWW Lawn Chair
BWW OGIO Duffel Bag
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

4th - BWW OGIO Duffel Bag
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

5th - BWW OGIO Duffel Bag
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I just got a look at some of the prizes for this and it's going to be a great set of prizes!! Make sure you get in this today!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Prizes!
**Special Thanks to Buffalo Wild Wings for their support for the 2nd straight year! Also, thanks to all of the Outlaws who participated in adding comments to the Buffalo Wild Wings All Star League Blog this season. Your support led to the Gift Cards for this contest!

1st - $50 BWW Gift Card (I have)
BWW OGIO Cooler Backpack
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-footballs

2nd - $50 BWW Gift Card (You are donating)
BWW Lawn Chair
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

3rd - BWW Lawn Chair
BWW OGIO Duffel Bag
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

4th - BWW OGIO Duffel Bag
2 BWW Can Koozies
2 BWW mini-Footballs

5th - BWW OGIO Duffel Bag
2 BWW Can Koozies