2010 NFL Draft - rds 4-7

efactor

Coming at you
Gotta say, the Raiders are nailing it. Campbell and Ford in the 4th. Good for them.........

There were a lot of jokes about Oakland taking Campbell in the 1st because of his combine workout. Getting him in the 4th is amazing. With his ability, worst case, he adds depth or they move him to guard down the line like they did Gallery. Excellent value.......

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I would say that both Bay Area teams Raiders and 49ers are making some good draft choices.

Big Al Davis must have died and the Raiders arent telling the football world just yet as the front office is to busy partying :bluebros:

Last edited by a moderator:

efactor

Coming at you
I would say that both Bay Area teams Raiders and 49ers are making some good draft choices.

Big Al Davis must have died and the Raiders arent telling the football world just yet as the front office is to busy partying :bluebros:

Agree............

They got Al propped up in the corner with his sun glasses on. Nobody will ever know.........

Dwyer still in free fall. :xpopcorn:

bobbeaux

i think they are just hedging their bets . . . this team has had qb issues since it's inception except for the brief delhomme era . . . should provide plenty of competition as anyone of the 3 could step up . . . moore this year, but who know's after that . . . ;)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Good chance Pike could out perform Clausen
Save this post folks. Because I think it could be very, very true. Pike I think if he can stay healthy will be one heck of a NFL Qb. Much better in the long run than Clausen. I just hope he gets the chance.