1st 2010 NFL Mock Discussion Thread

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
If he's 355 now, he's lost weight I think. Wasn't he playing regularly in the 365-370 range?
If mays runs a sub-4.5 at the Combine, I'll be a little surprised but his stock might shoot up a bit. At the USC pro day however, I'm sure he'll come close to his estimated time.. Stopwatches always seem to be calibrated differently on college campuses for some reason. :)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
We are at hour 15 for Gotoleep - the Rams 2.1 pick.
Gotoleep is having some personal family issues. This has probably slipped his mind. Relax...this is for fun, and we have plenty of time to finish this one...and do more.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
If he's 355 now, he's lost weight I think. Wasn't he playing regularly in the 365-370 range?
If mays runs a sub-4.5 at the Combine, I'll be a little surprised but his stock might shoot up a bit. At the USC pro day however, I'm sure he'll come close to his estimated time.. Stopwatches always seem to be calibrated differently on college campuses for some reason. :)

If he is at USCs pro day we have issues....

Can we get some pics up or video. I want to see what kind of recent girth we are talking about?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Gotoleep is having some personal family issues. This has probably slipped his mind. Relax...this is for fun, and we have plenty of time to finish this one...and do more.

I sent him a text to see if he wanted me to make it for him. StL is the second team he took. I wouldnt dare touch his Redskins though :)

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Hey guys....sorry. Pick made. And MH..you were not being an ass....just wondering where I was. No problem. Thanks Sarge.

And thanks for not wanting to touch my "Skins". :D:D

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
I won't go to a doctor with the name Cutter or a plumber with the name Leak and I won't have a QB named Null.....LOL

DearbornDolfan

He is hands down the worst interview I've ever done. Why? Cause he's dumb as a box of rocks. The guy is... horrible to listen to.

I wouldn't go there, really. Some people don't interview well or just sound like they're dumb. Hell, Vontae Davis has that issue, but the guy graduated with a 4.0 from Illinois.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Pike over McCoy and/or Snead?

I rate all 3 rather close right now. The meat market events leading up to draft day will probably provide some clarity.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Hey guys....sorry. Pick made. And MH..you were not being an ass....just wondering where I was. No problem. Thanks Sarge.

And thanks for not wanting to touch my "Skins". :D:D
I love the Pike pick. I am shocked to see him go before some others...but I like it.