1st 2010 NFL Mock Discussion Thread

efactor

Coming at you
Very happy with Buloga here. Immediately becomes the starter at RT, which had been the weak link of the offensive line. Snyder can move to guard where he belongs to fill in for Baas and Rachel or become the starter if they move Baas to center. Big upgrade........

bobbeaux

the titans fill their #1 need with DE Morgan . . . Vanden Bosch isn't quite the player he used to be and also is a free agent this year . . . on the other side, Hayes didn't make the impact expected when he was brought in by free agency last year . . . ;)

efactor

Coming at you
the titans fill their #1 need with DE Morgan . . . Vanden Bosch isn't quite the player he used to be and also is a free agent this year . . . on the other side, Hayes didn't make the impact expected when he was brought in by free agency last year . . . ;)

Very good pick here. He should plug in immediately and put some pressure on the QB. Teams had all day to pass in the Titan games I saw.

Runnik's Hambones

Wes, I love you bro, lol. Every year I love how you draft. Earl Thomas over Taylor Mays. So interesting. You know exactly what your team needs. Bravo.

efactor

Coming at you
Interesting. Mays slides to Miller (Bengals) at 21. I hope I'm wrong, but Mays reminds me too much of Roy Williams to be comfortable with that pick. I would be concerned about his coverage skills.........

Very hit or miss. Time will tell of course...........

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Interesting. Mays slides to Miller (Bengals) at 21. I hope I'm wrong, but Mays reminds me too much of Roy Williams to be comfortable with that pick. I would be concerned about his coverage skills.........

Very hit or miss. Time will tell of course...........
This is actually exactly why I drafted him. The Bengals have 2 very good coverage corners in Joseph and Hall. They also have a good jack of all trades safety in Crocker. What Mays can bring is that big stick in the secondary that Mike Zimmer likes to have. Remember, Williams best years as a pro were under Zimmer in Dallas.

The Bengals like that USC pipeline on their defense and would be very happy to go back to it once again here with Mays. The NFL is about fitting into schemes, while Mays is not a fit into every scheme, I think he will fit in great in Cincy's.

efactor

Coming at you
This is actually exactly why I drafted him. The Bengals have 2 very good coverage corners in Joseph and Hall. They also have a good jack of all trades safety in Crocker. What Mays can bring is that big stick in the secondary that Mike Zimmer likes to have. Remember, Williams best years as a pro were under Zimmer in Dallas.

The Bengals like that USC pipeline on their defense and would be very happy to go back to it once again here with Mays. The NFL is about fitting into schemes, while Mays is not a fit into every scheme, I think he will fit in great in Cincy's.

OK. No doubt about his talent. Fast and tough. Like to see Pac 10ers succeed so hope it's a good fit and we don't see too much of the back of his jersey as he tries to run down receivers that just put a double move on him................. :)