12/01/2011 Eagles @ Seahawks 8:30 TNF

Coachnorm

Eagles on the long road to the West Coast against the Seahawks who are usually a tough out at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Read Vick/Maclin are out. On paper Philly is the better team. On the field you never know which Eagle team is going to show up. Makes them hard to beat on.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Read Vick/Maclin are out. On paper Philly is the better team. On the field you never know which Eagle team is going to show up. Makes them hard to beat on.

Dont forget about L.McCoy he was limited in practice Tues. & Wed. with a toe problem he is expected to play.

Seahawks +2.5

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Might have to stay away from this one. Feel like i'd be ****ing my fake money away either way i picked. And not feeling either team in winning either. No trust in the banged up Eagles or Seattle at home.

jjtweeks

Might have to stay away from this one. Feel like i'd be ****ing my fake money away either way i picked. And not feeling either team in winning either. No trust in the banged up Eagles or Seattle at home.
Aww a least bet 100 Cerberus because the thrill of being right is worth more than losing 100 fake ones :rolleyes:

jjtweeks

Oh i see you bet alot more than that:yellowlaugh:
well than i will have to take my own advice. Im with 007

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
WTF? Did Philly even show up last night? Can't believe they got beat that bad. Wonder if Reid is on the hot seat now not being able to bring the so called dream team into the playoffs. Weren't they the favorite in preseason to go to the SB? Guess all that talent couldn't mesh together and play like a team.