1/18/09 - Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Great season for the Ravens
Extremely good season!! The Ravens have nothing to hold their heads down about.

Great year for the Steelers as well, they played one of the toughest schedules i can remeber and are still standing! hell of a job!

Coachnorm

Extremely good season!! The Ravens have nothing to hold their heads down about.

Great year for the Steelers as well, they played one of the toughest schedules i can remeber and are still standing! hell of a job!

Great job by the Steelers. What a game, totally smashmouth with a dozen guys ending up as walking wounded.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Shame. His defense is an absolute thing of beauty. Held the Steelers to 16 points. It would be very interesting to see that type of defense and the Patriots square off twice a year.

Remote Controller

I respectfully disagree with that. The sweed block was helmet to helmet....the willis hit was helmet to helmet....you lead with your helmet and shit like that happens....blatent or not, you lower your head and shoot it in there like a missle and it happens!!! And with the Steelers it happens ALL THE DAMN TIME!!! And people are getting seriously hurt b/c of it!! It needs to end!

You big pussy! :p

j/k :hide:

meghan

im a steelers fan living in maryland and i hear so much crap from their fans all the time.
i am so glad we beat them!
ill admit they had a good season but it was nothing compared to ours.
not only by our record but we had THE proven toughest schedule in NFL history.
at least if im reading my facts right.
but im pretty sure that if you go by the teams previous records that we played we had the toughest schedule.
and to gain our 6th superbowl win if we win next week off that schedule...
it would be amazing.
i would love to hear the ravens fans try to talk trash to me after that.

Coachnorm

Well, Congrats on getting the burden of living surrounded by Raven Fans lifted from your shoulders. Nicholette lives in Chicago and is a Viking fan so I am sure she can sympathize with you. This victory by the Steelers was more dominant then the last second win in the controversial second game. Enjoy this time, all this will boil up again after the Super Bowl again. This is one of the biggest rivalries in Football today. While Raven crap may be tough to put up with I have always thought that Pigeon poop is the worst. :D

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
im pretty sure that if you go by the teams previous records that we played we had the toughest schedule.

The football pundits were saying at the very beginning of the season that Steelers had one of the toughest schedules in the league this year. Real tough.

The toughest game is yet to come!