1/18/09 - Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Great time for my TV to srew up!!! That hit was ANOTHER helmet to helmet hit by Pit!!! When is the NFL going to put a damn end to this?

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Now we will get to hear all about how Ward almost needed to get his leg cut off, but comes back like a hero to play in the Bowl....

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Great time for my TV to srew up!!! That hit was ANOTHER helmet to helmet hit by Pit!!! When is the NFL going to put a damn end to this?

They won't. If it was the Raiders or the Cowboys they are all over it. Its Rooney's boys. The wont do anything about it.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
i dont think that was a blatantly bad helmet to helmet, i think it was just a tackle gone awry. it didnt look like he was going in with his head down, just two guys fighting for every inch.

Hawks Eye

Master of Inexpertise
The Clark/McGahee hit wasn't helmet-to-helmet on the part of Clark. In the replay, you could see that he turned to lead with his shoulder. McGahee led into the hit with HIS head. And, not to sound crass, but he paid for it.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
i dont think that was a blatantly bad helmet to helmet, i think it was just a tackle gone awry. it didnt look like he was going in with his head down, just two guys fighting for every inch.
I respectfully disagree with that. The sweed block was helmet to helmet....the willis hit was helmet to helmet....you lead with your helmet and shit like that happens....blatent or not, you lower your head and shoot it in there like a missle and it happens!!! And with the Steelers it happens ALL THE DAMN TIME!!! And people are getting seriously hurt b/c of it!! It needs to end!