Week 1 DFS

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So who do you like?

Must say, I love a cheap cincy stack this week. I don't think Cincy will have any issue with indy on either side of the ball.

Here are some of the guys I like:

QB:
Dalton, Newton, Mahommes
-Large t'ment dart throw: Watson...should take some time to unleash the run...but if he doesn't...remember last year pre-injury/

RB:
D Johnson, Fournette, Collins, Freeman, Conner
Mixing in 2 - 3 of this group

WR:
Hopkins, Green, Allen, Hill, Amendola, Ross, Cole
Most exposure to this group

TE:
Gronk....huge exposure here...Brady has to go somewhere and this is the healthiest and cheapest he will likely be all year

D:
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Kansas City

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
My cash game lineups at DK looks like this as of now...

QB Dalton
RB Kamara
RB McCaffrey
WR Amendola
WR Hogan
WR E. Sanders
TE Reed
FLX M. Thomas
DEF Browns

QB Cousins
RB Kamara
RB M. Gordon
WR AJ Green
WR Hogan
WR E. Sanders
TE Doyle
FLX Amendola
DEF Browns

Last edited:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
JJ, what are you seeing in Benjamin?

If you have/or can free up, $200, Freeman is sitting at $6k.

ExperiencedRookie

I think James White is an interesting player for the price. Like the bargain prices on Royce and Conner as well.

I'm on the Dalton/AJ, Brady/Gronk, and Rivers/Keenan stacks. Don't hate throwing Mike Williams in there either.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I think James White is an interesting player for the price. Like the bargain prices on Royce and Conner as well.

I'm on the Dalton/AJ, Brady/Gronk, and Rivers/Keenan stacks. Don't hate throwing Mike Williams in there either.

I was considering Rivers as well until I saw his recent stats against KC.. 1 TD/6 INTs last season and 6 TDs/13 INTs in his last 8 starts vs KC. I know Berry is out but I think I'll still avoid.

ExperiencedRookie

I was considering Rivers as well until I saw his recent stats against KC.. 1 TD/6 INTs last season and 6 TDs/13 INTs in his last 8 starts vs KC. I know Berry is out but I think I'll still avoid.
The KC D might be one of the worst in the league.

I'm not buying into some stigma that Rivers just sucks against KC.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sorry didnt see that this morning ER

How did everyone fare?

Not a great start for me. Wagered just under 200 and lost $43.

Mahommes/Hill teams salavaged a little for me. Just dis get on rhw right guys this week. On to week 2.

ExperiencedRookie

How did everyone fare?

Mahommes/Hill teams salavaged a little for me. Just dis get on rhw right guys this week. On to week 2.
Did ok. I played nothing but big fields today. Trying to throw the long ball. I got one decent cash out of it with a 195 point lineup that covered all my shitty entries, and gave me small profit.

Hogan cost me. 1.7 points. The only weak spot in my lineup.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator

How did everyone fare?

Tossed a couple small primetime bets out there and won $50..so $7 profit for the week...hey, it's a win right ;)