Convince me Matt Forte is worth picking in the top 6

RUBBER DUCKIE

Forte limped off the field Wed after hearing a poping sound and pain behind his knee.
He was held out of practice today and supposidly was supposed to have an MRI today.
The Bears have not confirmed that Forte was having an MRI.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
MRI is confirmed to be happening by Profootball talk. Hope this isn't bad....

Remote Controller

update-

No concern Forte's injury is serious Thu Jun 4, 10:30 PM
Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears RB Matt Forte (hamstring) could be held out for the next two weeks, but it will only be a precautionary measure because there's no concern his hamstring strain is serious.
Our view: Multiple sources said Forte is fine. Many Bears fans breathed a sigh of relief after this news hit the wire. Forte is a huge cog in this offense and losing him for an extended period would damage their playoff hopes.
:pickle:

Remote Controller

Bears | Plan to hold Forte out of next few OTAs Fri Jun 5, 03:52 PM
Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Chicago Bears plan to hold RB Matt Forte (hamstring) out of their next three organized team activities, according to a source. He will be re-evaluated Monday, June 8, but may not participate in any practices next week.

Hammered

Delivery Boy
Especially with those Wrs :koolaid:
There is only 1 receiver that has more than 5 years experience. And thats Rasheed Davis. Hester has 4 years and they have 2 rookies that they drafted this year. Forte and Cutler are the only variables worth anything on this team. So Forte should have a good year.

Remote Controller

-- Bears Counting on Kevin Jones --
Sun Jun 21, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com​
ChicagoBears.com reports the Bears are counting on No. 2 RB Kevin Jones to help share the workload with starter RB Matt Forte this season. Jones figures to see more action than he did last year when he had just 34 carries for 109 yards. Jones is another year removed from the torn ACL he sustained late in the 2007 season when he played for the Detroit Lions. He impressed coaches during OTA practices with his speed, quickness and cutting ability. “We're a running football team,” HC Lovie Smith said. “We're going to pound the ball quite a bit. That's why it's important for Kevin. It's also important for [third-stringer] Garrett Wolfe. Garrett has had a good offseason too. … You need at least two and then maybe even three [running backs].”

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
When my chocolate lab pooped on the floor during her early housebreaking process, I would gently guide her nose towards the pile before sending her outside.

I think I'll be reliving that in a figurative sense come December'ish with the doubting crowd.