Zach Thomas a Chief

Coachnorm

With both Zach Thomas and Mike Vrabel on the team. They might get the equivalent of one Pro Bowl linebacker. They still need to draft a good LB.

Remote Controller

Chiefs; Zach Thomas Agree to Contract --
Sun Apr 12, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com
ESPN reports the Kansas City Chiefs and seven-time Pro Bowl free-agent LB Zach Thomas have agreed to a contract, The Kansas City Star has reported. Thomas, 36, started 14 of 16 games for the Dallas Cowboys in 2008 during his 13th NFL season, recording 94 tackles, 65 of which came solo.
--------------------------------------
I was starting to wonder when this would be announced. We found out at about suppertime last night.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Pioli is building a good mix of vets with the youth he will need to add, he is defiantly trying to follow the blue print that worked in NE.

Coachnorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnik's Hambones
Mike Vrabel, Zack Thomas and Aaron Curry...

From your lips to God's ears. I would love to see this, it would seriously make KC a real team in the AFC west.

Adam Teicher, of The Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs may still draft LB Aaron Curry in the first round despite the recent signing of LB Zach Thomas.

sending You some vbucks Phicinfan

ExperiencedRookie

KC had better draft Curry!! Thomas and Vrabel don't have much left in the tank and they will be the perfect mentors to this young stud. Not to mention the other young developing LBs who played so awful last year.

Runnik's Hambones

Oh, of course they're still drafting Curry. There's no way they could have justified not drafting Curry because they traded to get Vrabel and Thomas. They're old as dirt. They're great players, don't get me wrong, that make that KC defense a ton better than it was a year ago. But they need not only experience but quickness and youth to develop on that team. They have to go Curry.