You're my boy, Ben !

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Things That Are Kind of Dirty But Cool Anyway: Ben Roethlisberger Preposterous Punch-Drunk Postulates

I don't know where to start here. Ben pulling off his best M. Leinart impersonation or a "Drink Like a Champion" t-shirt? (which I kinda would like to have)

I mean, I realize the guy is rich, single, 26, and a Super Bowl winning QB of one of the country's most honored sports franchises, but really?

Hey if you can't laugh about your own guy's stupidity at getting caught in a bad spot when everyone in the world has a camera phone, what the hell can you laugh at?

Hopefully he didn't go home helmetless on his motorcycle shortly after this pic was snapped.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I don't remember Gulbis at all. But this chick in the photo here has skank written all over her. Glad my computer doesn't have smell-o-vision.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Thread is worthless unless you put the flattering picture in the thread ;)

Nice party slut there Ben, dude looks pretty damn rocked, lol, have another :cheers:

bendrunk.jpg

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
At least he doesn't rock a party shirt that says "Drink Like A Non-Contender"

Sorry, I love you bro, but it was just lined up perfectly.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
At least he doesn't rock a party shirt that says "Drink Like A Non-Contender"

Sorry, I love you bro, but it was just lined up perfectly.
Sorry....it's not my QB doing his best Michael Phelps minus the bong impersonation.....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Because that particular party didn't have handicapped parking?

Love, Kimo.
that's cool....keep showing class my man....keep showing class.....Man, I can't wait for the Horsecollar......

And while were at it, it's called MATURITY....sorry, not the scene I would want the leader of my team to be in......

But hey, I'm sure you have some whitty 3 yr old come back to fire with ;)

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
We kid because we care.

I can't even imagine how to debate any rival smack while my team's backing me with the 2008 ring. Everything I seem to come up with seems so unfair.

Honestly, I'm pulling for all the other divisional rivals to win big during any week when they aren't playing Pittsburgh. It makes it much more credible to trumpet my boys as division winners when the AFC North is the toughest in the NFL.

ExperiencedRookie

Honestly, I'm pulling for all the other divisional rivals to win big during any week when they aren't playing Pittsburgh. It makes it much more credible to trumpet my boys as division winners when the AFC North is the toughest in the NFL.

Like it or not, that title belongs to the NFC East.

Coachnorm

Let's not rush to Judgement here, Gents! This girl was in my NukeleeR Fizzics class at Fargo Community College.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Let's not rush to Judgement here, Gents! This girl was in my NukeleeR Fizzics class at Fargo Community College.

That would explain her atomic perma-tan and the fact that BR appears to be showing symptoms of radiation sickness.

The heck kind of experiments were you guys doing back in the 50's anyway?!

Coachnorm

That would explain her atomic perma-tan and the fact that BR appears to be showing symptoms of radiation sickness.

The heck kind of experiments were you guys doing back in the 50's anyway?!

Hey, don't knock it, we produced Giant women with Huge Breasts.