Your Dream Draft

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I wasn't saying using the #20 or #33 picks but rather that if they continue a focus on offense between the OL and other needs there is little left for the D.

I wasnt either. I think they screwed up by not taking J Smith #1. They have to grab the best OT at 20 they can get and then turn around at 33 and build that DL.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Snead's good. He couldnt beat out McCoy at Texas, but hes got a good build and a strong arm.

If I recall correctly, the only reason McCoy beat out Snead was because of the system. McCoy's skillset was a seamless transition from VY, whereas Snead is more of a traditional dropback guy.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
McCoy was more of a dropback passer when we got him. He chose on his own to learn to use his feet and put on the bulk he has now.

People forget we hunted Snead. McCoy was a "flier" on a guy who looked like he might have some talent. He was also a decent SS. No one had any idea he'd be a Heisman quality QB.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
personally my dream draft would be minnesota taking michael oher in the first round. i dont know if i really see him falling that far, or even out of the top 10. but he would be an absolute mammoth beastly RT for adrian to run behind.

:sadbanana:

Runnik's Hambones

I didn't post my dream draft here, because I was afraid it would jynx the Bucs, but I wanted Everette Brown to fall to 19. Well, he fell, and we watched him pass us by... Now we have Josh Freeman and Everrette Brown is in Carolina, so we'll play him twice a year...

bobbeaux

i can not believe houston didn't take a rb in the 4th . . . the rb's dropping was a blessing, but i'm not sure if davis or jennings will be there in the 5th . . . james davis could probably fill the role, but either davis or jennings would have been a much better pick than te anthony hill . . . yeah, they can use depth at te, but unless they are convinced chris brown will be there when they need him, they need a freakin' running back to back up slaton . . . :(

bobbeaux

i can not believe houston didn't take a rb in the 4th . . . the rb's dropping was a blessing, but i'm not sure if davis or jennings will be there in the 5th . . . james davis could probably fill the role, but either davis or jennings would have been a much better pick than te anthony hill . . . yeah, they can use depth at te, but unless they are convinced chris brown will be there when they need him, they need a freakin' running back to back up slaton . . . :(

then they follow the te pick with another te pick . . . i guess that was just to smite me . . . lol . . . and then they don't draft a rb at all . . . hope the risk pays off . . . :shake:

maybe we'll see a lot of 2 te sets? . . . i dunno . . . :shake: