You make the call: Fitzgerald vs Moss

You make the call

• Randy Moss

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Larry Fitzgerald

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Bull

I will table this until the season is rolling. I don't really care if the Arizona Cardinals don't do well this year as long as Fitz is playing from behind making sick grabs all year. I'll take it. We can revisit once the season is rolling and Fitz is ahead of Moss.

Remote Controller

I will table this until the season is rolling. I don't really care if the Arizona Cardinals don't do well this year as long as Fitz is playing from behind making sick grabs all year. I'll take it. We can revisit once the season is rolling and Fitz is ahead of Moss.
Now the only question is who will be bumping the thread?

efactor

Coming at you
I'll go with the younger guy who seems to get better each year and is still improving. I have no concerns with Fitz and feel it is a safer pick as well.

While Moss is not old for a WR, athletes age differently and I wonder at some point if he will lose that bit of spurt that makes him special. Plus, there is that concern about Brady being 100 percent. I don't think NE would move Cassell if they weren't confident he is, but there is that concern. No Brady, Moss drops way down.

I like them both of course, but edge to Fitz...........

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Let's just say I'd be curious about your vote if there is ever a close call between AQ and AJ.