You can make one Executive Decision for your favorite team

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alright, your the GM, look at your teams current situation and let us know the ONE move you would make this offseason for your favorite team that you feel will put them in a better situation going forward.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Defense defense defense

Get that Rams safety, Oshiomogho, in free agency.

:xpissed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arctic Dawgs

Alright, your the GM, look at your teams current situation and let us know the ONE move you would make this offseason for your favorite team that you feel will put them in a better situation going forward.

Come on Miller, thats not fair. You say I can make 1 executive decision, and then you say I have to be the GM.

THAT's THE BASTAGE I WANT TO FIRE

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sounds like you just did ;)

I'd say fire the owner for me, but I don't think the GM can do that one, lol.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
really, you can make any one executive decision, and your decision is leigh bodden? wow, such high hopes!

DearbornDolfan

really, you can make any one executive decision, and your decision is leigh bodden? wow, such high hopes!

Going on the assumption that the Raiders tagged Asomugha, yes. Chad Johnson once called Bodden the best corner he played against that season. Bodden didn't have a good year with Detroit because that was a Tampa 2 zone, and Bodden is vastly better in man coverage. Signing either player gives Miami a well above average defensive backfield.

That said, on the very slim chance that Otogwe isn't tagged, the need at FS is much greater and I'd go after him.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Going on the assumption that the Raiders tagged Asomugha, yes. Chad Johnson once called Bodden the best corner he played against that season. Bodden didn't have a good year with Detroit because that was a Tampa 2 zone, and Bodden is vastly better in man coverage. Signing either player gives Miami a well above average defensive backfield.

That said, on the very slim chance that Otogwe isn't tagged, the need at FS is much greater and I'd go after him.
Sorry DD, but as one who has seen Bodden a lot, I lmao when the Lion fans thought they had a starting CB for Rogers and I'm lmao now that someone's high hopes for FA is Bodden. Guy is physical, but it ends there. He just flat out sucks. Bodden consistently gets burned and is better off in the league as a nickle corner.

dukdown

Banned
It's already been done, fired Mike Martz.

At this point, I'd like to see the Niners do something really dynamic with their first pick, spend it on Knowshown Moreno.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Get some offensive linemen who didn't go to highschool with Moses. Draft a corner.

I made two decisions because, well, my first decision as executive of your Super Bowl Champion Steelers would be to name The Ram to the new title of "Ultimate Czar For Life". And I can do whatever I want.

dukdown

Banned
How is it Bratkowski's fault that Carson Palmer missed all of last season? I mean, he had to make due with Ryan Fitzpatrick of all people, and the Bengals were actually playing some fairly decent football down the stretch.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
How is it Bratkowski's fault that Carson Palmer missed all of last season? I mean, he had to make due with Ryan Fitzpatrick of all people, and the Bengals were actually playing some fairly decent football down the stretch.
I take it you don't watch much Cincinnati football.....can't say I blame ya....but this is something that should have been done 2 years ago. There is not a more predictable play caller in the league than Bob, I'm good buddies with Mike Brown, Bratkowski. He just sucks at his job.....no other way to say it.

I've been calling for his job going on now the 3rd season, so Carson going down has nothing to do with my feelings. And Tom Brady went down as well and the Pats found a way to make a QB that has not started since high school 14 mil b/c they made it work around him....just saying ;)

The truth is that a competent OC would have been long gone by now with the talent he's had to work with the last 3-5 years b/c a competent OC would have used them to propel himself to a head coaching job, instead he has consistently held an offense back from achieving a consistent high level of success.

If your that impressed, I can ship his ass to SF for ya :cunning:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I made two decisions because, well, my first decision as executive of your Super Bowl Champion Steelers would be to name The Ram to the new title of "Ultimate Czar For Life". And I can do whatever I want.

Nope. You didn't interview a minority candidate first.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I take it you don't watch much Cincinnati football.....can't say I blame ya....but this is something that should have been done 2 years ago. There is not a more predictable play caller in the league than Bob, I'm good buddies with Mike Brown, Bratkowski. He just sucks at his job.....no other way to say it.

I've been calling for his job going on now the 3rd season, so Carson going down has nothing to do with my feelings. And Tom Brady went down as well and the Pats found a way to make a QB that has not started since high school 14 mil b/c they made it work around him....just saying ;)

The truth is that a competent OC would have been long gone by now with the talent he's had to work with the last 3-5 years b/c a competent OC would have used them to propel himself to a head coaching job, instead he has consistently held an offense back from achieving a consistent high level of success.

If your that impressed, I can ship his ass to SF for ya :cunning:
I gotta agree here with Miller. this is the ONLY team I know that seems to telegraph its intentions at all times. A team with at one point one of the best O-lines....then completely drops the running game. Goes to mostly passing regardless of the fact its two best recievers missed alot of camp.

A change is needed. I think T.J. is gone, they need an everydown back, and then they need to rebuild the line. Go to a coach that is able to balance the run game and passing game...and not go for 3yard dump pass when it is 3rd and 7.

Here is a link to an old story...that says a change may be coming:1530HOMER.COM