WW Advice

Baldie

Lance Moore is available on WW. Wondering if he is an upgrade to any of my other WR's

Megatron
S Smith
S Johnson
Crabtree

Looking at the Niners schedule, they face pretty good defenses the rest of the way so Crabtree may not be a fantasy stud the rest of the way, not that he was all season. Lance looks like he has more upside with Brees at the helm.

Picking up Lance also means I can start him at my flex this week instead of Smith. Smith as been a disappointment I think thus far.

Advice/suggestions?

gizzil

almost certainly better than crabs (fantasy wise), prob better than smith but you may wanna get something from somebody for smith after he has a good game... plus Graham is hurt, brees has been looking moore, and moore has already had a nice year despite missing a game (one that had 4 passing TD, 3 to colston, one to devery) his hands and quickness (not speed, tough he has some) make him a better target than dev too... plus he doesnt go down with a sneeze like dev

Last edited by a moderator:

cctekguy

Staff member
Graham is out this week so even on grass away from home Lance looks very appealing in PPR leagues.

gizzil

moore 287 yds, 2 TD (4 games, one stinker)
Crabs 368 yds, 1 TD (7 games, a physical freak, on the wrong team for receiving numbers)
Smith 388 yds, 0 TD, 1 fumble lost (5 games... on 2nd thought maybe keep crabs haha)

Coachnorm

Lance is a very attractive one week play...... But I wouldn't drop Crabs as a long term move. Even S. Smith who has been on my bench for weeks has his performance directly tied Newton........ since they are coming off bye this week patience may be the best move to see if Cam breaks his funk after the bye.

jjtweeks

they need to clean house in Carolina. They have been one of the most poorly managed teams with their range of talent for the past few years.

Baldie

Yeah...Smith has been a disappointment for me. Might have to bench him next week against Chicago. They held Megatron to basically nothing, think of what they will do to Smith.