WSIS Week 2

Effing Bored

dot com
Lost on week 1 thanks to Johnson's Monday night performance saving my opponent. Playing who could possibly have the best team this week, and need some opinions.

Here is my team, who should I start.

Drew Brees
Andy Dalton
Frank Gore
Mark Ingram
Andre Williams
AJ Green
Eric Decker
Reggie Bush
M Jones Drew
Julian Edelman
Steve Smith Jr
Malcom Floyd
Coby Fleener
James Cameron

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
EB we need a tiny bit of information here. Scoring? PPR? 1 or 2 QB's? Flex" How many RB's & WR's. Come on man.

All that said I'd start:

Brees
Gore
Ingram
AJ
Edelman
I assume that is Jordan Cameron and start him if he plays but that's unlikely leaving you with Fleener and a prayer

Effing Bored

dot com
Yea, someone quickly drafted Manning so I opted for Brees. As solid as Dalton Is fantasy wise year in and out, I considered trading Brees for a RB1, so thanks for that suggestion.

1 qb with a flex option in a standard league.

Last edited:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ingram's history scares most fantasy players and I was one of those but his last 9 games plus the preseason says that he's a different player now. I think he learned from Ivory and Robinson and if you watch him he plays different. He runs hard now not lean up against the pile and fall down like he did the first 2.5 years in New Orleans. He's also going to catch some passes this year which he hasn't been doing to capitalize on defenses thinking that him being in the game signifies a running play. The Saints worked hard on that this off season and it's coming and when he does he'll be off to the races. I think those of us that drafted the former dud have hit on a legitimate RB with a late round pick.

Or he could go right back to sucking and stinking up the backfield. :)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's decent EB. According to CBS Sports Forte, Lynch, Charles and McCoy all have more value then Brees. AP is also listed in that group but who knows what's going to happen with him. Rated just below Brees's value in order the RB's are Murray, Lacey, Montee Ball, Gio and then Foster. Obviously it'd be nice to find a QB needy team that could deal one of the top 4 RB's for Brees. Of the list just below Bree's value I'd want Lacey, Murray and then Ball. Gio is going to lose touches starting real soon to Hill and I don't like Foster's chances of staying healthy. Of course that also applies to Murray. Good luck to you but don't be scared to be patient. You're willing to deal a top QB someone will get desperate soon enough.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Actively shop for that stud RB. Look at your leagues Roster Grid. Who id hurting at QB and has good RB depth including a stud? Romo owners are getting scared, RGIII owners are worried. Who has week 4 bye QB's? But again be patient. You can live with what you have a couple more weeks. Plus you have that secret weapon in Ingram.

Good luck and holler anytime.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I like that as he appears to be the favorite TE for targets and more important catches for the Colts right now.