WSIS - Need 2 RB

realmwalker

NonPPR - 6pt ALL TD - No Ret Yard

Player Opponent
Felix Jones @SF
Beanie Wells @Wash
James Starks @Carolina
Reggie Bush Houston

Current lean Jones/Wells but could definitely make a case for any combination:tongue:

#1bears fan

Id stick with what you got but wouldnt be surprised if they all do about the same!! Wells and Jones are the featured backs. Starks I expect good things this week but if GB runs away who gets the garbage carries him or grant?? Bush would be great if it was PPR but Daniel Thomas is supposed to be worked back into the mix this week.

jjtweeks

Wells is backing up his talk so far and I think he is gonna do pretty well this year. It's only been one week but I am going With Well's myself. I am also big on Jones but Starks is really trying to prove something lately. This week I would still go with Jones. The fact is that Jones will most likely have more carries and more opportunities. Things could change after this week for Stark depending on how he does, but Im not ready to play him over Jones just yet.

realmwalker

Wells is backing up his talk so far and I think he is gonna do pretty well this year. It's only been one week but I am going With Well's myself. I am also big on Jones but Starks is really trying to prove something lately. This week I would still go with Jones. The fact is that Jones will most likely have more carries and more opportunities. Things could change after this week for Stark depending on how he does, but Im not ready to play him over Jones just yet.

Thats exactly where I am at too jj! I drafted Starks with the idea he would be valuable as the year went forward and that looks as if it may come to pass sooner than later.

realmwalker

You know what....goin on a hunch (scary!) ... rolling Jones/Starks. I think WASH DEF up front will cause the Cards to throw a lot more limiting Wells' touches and opportunities.