WRs Who Will Get 10 Tds Next Season?

Coachnorm

Last season 10 WRs had 10+ TDs Bowe, CJ, Jennings, Lloyd, Mike Williams, Nicks, Maclin, White, Mike Wallace, and Steve Johnson. Which WRs will be good for double digits TDs this season? Drop some out who you think will be near misses. Maybe mention some you think have the potential to do it.

#1bears fan

I see it staying pretty much the same minus Lloyd. Im excited to see what happens in CInCinatti with J Simpson but that team is in schambles.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I agree minus Lloyd. I think Bowe could approach an ungodly number of scores this year now he has a real #2 WR opposite.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Last season 10 WRs had 10+ TDs Bowe, CJ, Jennings, Lloyd, Mike Williams, Nicks, Maclin, White, Mike Wallace, and Steve Johnson. Which WRs will be good for double digits TDs this season? Drop some out who you think will be near misses. Maybe mention some you think have the potential to do it.
The ones in RED keep 10 imo.
The ones in BLUE don't.

Lloyd won't. I think Williams reverts. Steve Johnson will be double teamed, and thus Evans will get open more and get the TDs.

If he plays, you have to add Vincent Jackson here also.

Dez got 6 in 12 games as a rookie last year. 6 of Witten's career best 9 TD's came in Weeks 13-17 AFTER Dez was injured. Dez is the real deal

bobbeaux

andre johnson definitely has the potential . . . the emergence of the running game and the return of owen daniels could hamper that though . . . ;)

Mental

Austin Collie should be added...oh wait thought this was 10 concussions or more.. my bad...

WhiteWonder

The ones in RED keep 10 imo.
The ones in BLUE don't.

Lloyd won't. I think Williams reverts. Steve Johnson will be double teamed, and thus Evans will get open more and get the TDs.

If he plays, you have to add Vincent Jackson here also.

If Williams reverts to what? He was a rookie. I don't disagree with your selection of him to drop out but I think maybe defenses will key on him more. Perhaps his receptions and yards go up but his scores go down a few.

I also think Maclin drops out.

I think Fitz and VJax will hit double digits. I also think Holmes has a chance to if he stays in NY.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
If Williams reverts to what? He was a rookie. I don't disagree with your selection of him to drop out but I think maybe defenses will key on him more. Perhaps his receptions and yards go up but his scores go down a few.
my bad, I was thinking Mike Williams of Sea. Not tampa bay.

efactor

Coming at you
andre johnson definitely has the potential . . . the emergence of the running game and the return of owen daniels could hamper that though . . . ;)

This is the one that always perplexes me. IMO, the best WR in the NFL and a physical beast, and should be a red zone monster. But when the Texans get down by the goal line, Schaub ignores him. Watched quite a few Texan games last year and Johnson would have one-on-one coverage on the outside and they would never throw him jump balls. Doesn't make sense I tell you.........

efactor

Coming at you
Austin Collie should be added...oh wait thought this was 10 concussions or more.. my bad...

Actually, if he stays away from the concussions, he probably will be on the list.

Maybe have a SO contest. More TDs or concussions...........

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Hard to repeat double digit tds, not many can do it. The first guys to Target for a fall off are low rec, high td guys. Chances are they don't keep the high% up, so unless they jump in rec, they are toast. Guys like Bows and Wallace may find it tough to repeat last year. Williams is another one who I agree will fall. Steve Johnson too. In the end, only 3/4 will actually repeat.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Bowe,CJ,White and Jennings to repeat....

AJ and V Jackson to join the club...

Boldin and Austin to be hovering...

And any AFC South WR that gets to face the Texans twice!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
OK, here's my complete list:

OUt: Bowe, Lloyd, Mike Williams, Maclin, Mike Wallace, White and Steve Johnson.

Repeat: CJ, Nicks, Jennings

New: Fitz, AJ, DJax, Wayne, Boldin

By the way, only Roddy White from the 2010 list, did the same thing in 2009. The ony receive who did this in 2009 and 2008 was Fitz...so even my 3 is pretty aggressive on the repeats.....