• Total voters

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
1. Al Davis - Oakland
2. Mike Brown - Cincinnati
3. Jerry Richardson - Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:

#1bears fan

I dont really follow the owners that much but I think Jerry Jones is way to involved in the day to day process of managing that team. EXTREME MICROMANAGING AT ITS FINEST!!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I agree with you to an extent. He does go way overboard, but for the most part his teams are still winning.

These morons cant see the forest for the trees...........that or they think Boomer Esiason, George Blanda, and He Hate Me are going to come back and save them.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I'll echo Davis.

Brown and Bidwell are tightwads, and it makes me sad for the fans.

But what has Richardson done to get on the list?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am not a Davis hater, he makes bad decisions, but he does it to win.

I think the owner of the Redskins is in a tie with Mike Brown here.

Mikey doesn't care if they win, he runs a business. The owner of the redskins thinks he knows all, spends all, and when they fail blames everyone else.

mills

I'll echo Davis.

Brown and Bidwell are tightwads, and it makes me sad for the fans.

But what has Richardson done to get on the list?

Richardson has horrible spending habits... not in the sense that he over spends but he doesn't spend. The reason the Panthers have always been mediocre and can never make that jump is because he won't go out and make a splash in FA and he wont pay his players. Biggest mistake? Peppers is in Chicago. He likes money and he expects the Panther's PSL owners to pay for this mediocrity but he wont give anything back in the form of exciting players/free agent additions. Same goes for coaches... Everyone knew he wouldn't go for a big name coach, why? Money. Nothing against Ron Rivera... I also don't see them trading Steve Smith because his jerseys sell too well to all the idiots in Charlotte, and that's money in Jerry's pockets.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Al Davis has to be listed as worst even if he makes his stupid moves in an attempt to win. Hail I tryed to high jump in school. I sucked at it too. No matter how darn hard I attempted to clear that bar I failed. I was the worst on our team bar none. Same holds true for Al.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Ah. But wasn't the Peppers thing a yearly escalation of franchise tags and hard feelings? Seems he would leave regardless of what the Panthers could/should offer.

And FA splashes don't really work out that often (ask Dan Snyder). Maybe you're better off, because Hurney would blow it anyway. That guy has just hog-tied the team recently with his draft magic. The fact Richardson wants to keep him is probably enough to justify his place on this list.

Scout200

IMO Snyder... He has been trying to buy a championship for a long while now and isn't retaining the coaching staff. Also, he seems to be more of a fan than an owner. Being buddy buddy with the players won't get you anywhere. They will love you as an owner, but when you develop relationships that you cannot (or have a hard time) part with, your team just becomes stagnant.