WK 3 CJ Anderson? bench em'???

sboy777

with the slow start of CJ Anderson (Den-RB).. do I bench him? they go to Det this week..

my other options pick 2..(Standard Scoring)
Starks GB hosts KC
Gordon SD @Min
A. Abdulla Det hosts Den

I also have M. Wallace (Min hosts SD) as flex.. should I put one of the above there? My matchup projections are too close to call.. so really need the most I can get.

thanks in advance
smalls

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
with the slow start of CJ Anderson (Den-RB).. do I bench him? they go to Det this week..

my other options pick 2..(Standard Scoring)
Starks GB hosts KC
Gordon SD @Min
A. Abdulla Det hosts Den

I also have M. Wallace (Min hosts SD) as flex.. should I put one of the above there? My matchup projections are too close to call.. so really need the most I can get.

thanks in advance
smalls
Gordon to me is a lock.
Of the others, Abdullah against a very tough Denver D is rough. But Starks may not play and you won't know til Monday night(Lacy has shot to play). Anderson just isn't getting it done.

So I would go Abdulla and Gordon, and leave Wallace at Flex.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Right now I think you have to cool on CJ. Doesn't he have turf toe or something? If is it turf toe that is a lingering injury that lasts weeks. I would try to trade him if you could. Turf toe could last the entire season and if he keeps trying to play each week it won't get any better.

ExperiencedRookie

Right now I think you have to cool on CJ. Doesn't he have turf toe or something? If is it turf toe that is a lingering injury that lasts weeks. I would try to trade him if you could. Turf toe could last the entire season and if he keeps trying to play each week it won't get any better.
Impossible to trade CJA right now. Has zero value and you'll never get anything decent in return. If you were silly enough to draft this kid, you're gonna have to ride it out with him and pray that Denver fixes their O line play and that CJA gets healthy

Remote Controller

Impossible to trade CJA right now. Has zero value and you'll never get anything decent in return. If you were silly enough to draft this kid, you're gonna have to ride it out with him and pray that Denver fixes their O line play and that CJA gets healthy
realize that the rook is a one trick pony, forgive him, and play CJ and Gordon