Who stole "Paternoville" sign?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Officials are seeking a person that drove thru the gates, over the grass, knocked down the sign, and then stole it. The car used in this caper was a gray or silver sedan and could be a Toyota. Paternoville is a site where tents are errected for students to wait outside of Beaver Stadium to get the best seats for home games. The area is of course named for the late coach Joe Paterno. Security cameras were rolling and the incident is recorded on tape. Word is that some fans are calling for a noose while others want to honor the demolation driver with a parade. I vote for the parade.

xqj47alpha

Banned
just thought it was something worth adding.

I didn't know there was one until I heard the story.
mudloggerone[/QUOTE said:
"Paternoville is a site where tents are errected for students to wait outside of Beaver Stadium to get the best..."

You could start a letter to Penthouse with that sentence.

jjtweeks

nice catch Alpha. That is a pretty disturbing sentence in talking about Penn State.
Somebody should have used a thesaurus when writing that article.

gizzil

im pretty sure the writer knew exactly what he was doing - and probably "OH"'d himself when writing

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Here's a follow up story from AP for all of you Beaver fanatics out there, lol.

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State police say the "Paternoville" marker has been recovered, about a week after it was taken from outside the university's football stadium.

A university spokeswoman said Wednesday that the sign was found in recent days, a suspect has been been identified and charges are expected. Further details were not released.

A surveillance camera showed a driver causing about $23,000 in damage to stadium gates, grass and two signs, including the Paternoville marker.

Paternoville is the site of a tent encampment outside Beaver Stadium where students assemble to get the best seats for home football games.

It's named for Joe Paterno, the longtime coach who died in January of lung cancer.

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press

xqj47alpha

Banned
Very nice RLLD.

you make those?

-----------
side note joke
Did you hear about the catholic priest who had a diaper wrapped around his bicep?

Turns out he's on "The Patch".