Who is the best remaining QB?

Which QB would you rather have RIGHT NOW?

• Total voters

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
So much for the franchise QB winning games idea...

2:00 left, tie game, ball on your own 20. Which of these QBs do you take *right now* to win your game this season?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:wow: None of the above??

If you are ONLY grading on pulling it out at the end...Roethlisburger is starting to make a name for himself there.

Warner is tempting due to his past Superbowl experience.

McNabb just scares me, as does Collins and rookie Flacco.

I think Eli reverts this year...and folds to pressure.

Jake.....yuck.

I will go with Roethlisburger.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Given the scenario, I'd take Ben, he seems to have a flair for the dramatic.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
isnt it sad that you almost have to seriously consider vince young in this argument? lol.

i went with mcnabb over big ben and eli. rivers just doesnt give me confidence right now, numbers or not.

SC#20

Dominator!
Ben has done it a few times this year, and it seems the only time the offense moves, so Ben it is.

Coachnorm

I voted Rivers but it is based on not knowing the exact status of Big Bens health. If I was in a position to know for sure BIG Ben was ready to go the answer would be Big Ben.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
So much for the franchise QB winning games idea...

2:00 left, tie game, ball on your own 20. Which of these QBs do you take *right now* to win your game this season?

With the options provide and under this scenario I would go with the guy who's been there recently. So it pains me to take Eli.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Ram says Big Ben is raring to go.

Indeed, norm. But this season's Ben doesn't remind me of the Ben that won the whole shootin' match and did it the hard way. That opinion isn't linked to the head injury it is just a gut feeling after watching a full season of Steeler football.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
isnt it interesting that only four of these guys even had a sure starting gig all year?
Four?
Delholmme, Roethlisburger, Manning, Young, Rivers.

McNabb is kinda iffy...as we expected him to get hurt...or there were rumors of trading early.

Remember, Young was the lock to start this season.....it was later that whole issue of injury, head case came up.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
yeah, i didnt count collins/young since obviously neither started all year. and mcnabb was close but did get benched and may or may not have been starting the following week when that all happened.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I think that if you're looking at this from a statistical /fantasy standpoint you'd have to take Rivers and then Warner.

If you're looking at who is the most talented at their position I think McNabb deserves to be in the discussion for doing a lot with a little.

Mike

Administrator
There are other guys I would consider, but things come into play.

I would love to have Vince Young leading my team, if he had been starting.