What Do You Need To Happen On MNF!?

Runnik's Hambones

Or, what you don't need? How are you sitting coming into the game? What players do you need to play well? What players do you need to play poorly?

Discuss.

Runnik's Hambones

Kenny Britt is affecting 3 separate leagues for me. If he scores at least 9 points, I'll win in all 3. If he scores more than 13 points, I win in 2 and I lose in 1.

So, Kenny, I need you post something between 9-13 points! No less, no more!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Need 200 yds and 3 TD's from CJ coupled with a 9 pt game from the Titan defense.

Hey, no one thought I'd get 17 pts from Folk either.
Posted via Mobile Device

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
5-6 points from Nate Washington in two leagues; and CJ to forget to show up in the second league.

Gerrard to not screw up my 13 point lead and score at least as much as LB Morrison and LB Tullock combined;

Mike Thomas to not sneeze, and to do better than Mercedes Lewis and not screw up my 4 point lead;

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I need MJD to catch 8 passes for 50 yards and rush for 70 yards and a touchdown....and for Josh Scobee and Marcedes Lewis to both get lost on the way to the stadium.

Vicious_Machine

dont need it, but hope CJ goes off so I can get some extra points for tie breaker if needed at end of year.

am also rooting for Britt-MJD-Young-Titans D-Scobee-Sims walker to have huge games.

And for Washington & R. Jennings to not to much (Yes, thats R. Jennings, possibly the 3rd option in the jags backfield - but he's active, so you never know).

Runnik's Hambones

Kenny Britt is affecting 3 separate leagues for me. If he scores at least 9 points, I'll win in all 3. If he scores more than 13 points, I win in 2 and I lose in 1.

So, Kenny, I need you post something between 9-13 points! No less, no more!

Kenny Britt, 11 points PPR, 9 points non-PPR, TRIPLE WIN POWER!!!!!!!!