What do you need? - Sunday Night

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Rodgers, Zach Miller, and to a lessor degree Torain left me in a bit of a bind in my $$ league. I need H Ward to have a bad game tonight and I feel like Foster and Wayne can lift me to victory on MNF. Of course if Reed would kick a half dozen FG against the Saints tonight I'd feel much better.

In sofflII my 23 point lead should crumble at the hands of Foster and Mike Wallace.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
lets see....brag on TO blount fitz and i need the big rapebowski to not throw to mr wallace.
Posted via Mobile Device

maverick824

Local (6-1) - The bad news? I'm down by 48. The good news? I have Manning, Wayne, Colston, Vinatieri, and Pittsburgh going against Brown. This should be no problem.
Hired Guns (4-3) - After a wild week of trading overhauls, the revamped Mavericks are rolling! Up 30 with Wayne and Colston vs Foster. The bigger concern for me is getting 40+ out of those two to outscore Miller for the week. Very likely win.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Local (3-4): Up 44 vs Foster - Unless Foster one up's his performance from week 1 I am looking good here.
Shula (4-4): Win over Norm
HG's (6-1): Up 112.37 vs EC who has Roeth, AJ, Moore, & Ward - Like my shot here.
BWW (7-0): Up 56.4 w/ Wayne vs Trey Wingo who has Manning & Garcon - Like my shot at 8-0.
IB (5-2): Down 4.7 w/ Ward & Meachem vs Reed - Toss up here with the lone undefeated team in the league.
Prog FL (5-2): Up 5 w/ Moore vs Texans D - low scoring league, should get this one.
Z48 (6-1): Down 7 w/ Manning & Freeney vs Colston & Woodley - Could go either way, but I like have Manning on my side.
OC (5-3): Down 30.5 w/ M Willaims & Farrior vs GTL who has Colston and Wayne - Taking a loss here

Looks like a shot at 7-1 with 5-3 possible.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Have Cal J in 4 of my 8 leagues so he was the man this week!! Also loved Blount stepping up for me in my local league to lead to what looks like a win.

maverick824

Local - Down 21 w Manning, Wayne, Vinatieri vs D Brown, likely win
HG - Up 44, Wayne vs Foster, definite win, need 20 from Wayne to top Miller for high score of the week......

In other words, 7-1, assured playoffs, likely bye, title contender in the money league, and 5-3, lead wild card chase by a game in Hired Guns, now just gotta hold EC off haha