Welcome back CoachNorm

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Thank you Nikki for reaching his brother. Coach is one of a kind. This guy basically had nothing but was always giving!! Love him!

You are so right. Norm would give you his last dollar if you needed it.

I would have such long conversations with him just talking life and what he had going on and what you had going on. He would always ask about my nieces and nephew because he knew i love those kids like they are mine own.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I did tell his brother that we all said hi and we miss him.

I really do consider norm a friend he is a really good guy and it really makes me sad I may never talk to my friend again.

Since you have been in touch with Coach's brother maybe you could ask for an address so that we can send cards either directly or via the brother to bring
to Coach i bet Coach would like that.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Since you have been in touch with Coach's brother maybe you could ask for an address so that we can send cards either directly or via the brother to bring
to Coach i bet Coach would like that.

Sure. Just so everyone knows I am not friends with his brother on FB so he really doesn't know me and i have no idea if Norm has told him about any of us i did let Norm know i contacted his brother last time when he was MIA. Im saying this because i don't know how much info his brother will give me or if he will even respond. My last message haven't received a response yet. But i will of course do my best.