Week 6 Help

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd take Fitz's 6 over Sankey's 2.

If you think you need a HR then cross your fingers and hope the Titans finally let Sankey loose.

gizzil

i might take him over wright just because in Justin Hunter's debut as a starting WR he caught 3 passes for 99 yds and a TD... hunter is also bigger and more athletic (wright is 5'10" 190, hunter is 6'4" 205) wright caught two td's in the previous game but i think had 7 for his career previously. So the odds of a repeat performance are not exactly high, coupled with the fact that if you think sankey may be all that is needed to eat clock and score TD's for the Titans... i mean no, Sankey is not a freakish talent or particularly awesome back but starting, with green out, and this matchup i think you have to put him in. Wright is a good play also but id hate to trust the Titans' O for too many TD.

gizzil

Also the redskins are pretty bad on D... Since palmer went down, floyd hasn't done much. DeAngelo Hall is done for the season, and the Skins corners are a rookie and a 2 year guy... Amerson is 6'1" but other dude is 5'11". I kinda dig on fitz this week