Week 3 Monday Night Game Discussion Thread. Panthers @ Cowboys

cctekguy

Staff member
Alrighty then...

Sunday's games are over and there are many games that hang in the balance.

How many points and from whom do you need to win your game?
-OR-
Who do you need to disappear in order to protect your lead?

I gotta have 24 from Roy E. Williams to win in SOFFL II.

Romo needs to score less than 50 to preserve my win in my $$$ league.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Wow......

Well you will win your money league I think. As far SOFFL2 no way Roy finally shows up after all these years.

cctekguy

Staff member
Kind of my thinking, but at least it's still close enough to make the 1st half interesting for me.

By half time I should be able to extinguish any hope I may have had lingering in my mind.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I need J.Stewart and S.Smith to score about 40pts to squeak out a win against "Circle City Locals" SOFFL II

Needed P.Manning to throw up some bricks :biglaugh: that didnt happen.
:sadbanana:

cctekguy

Staff member
I need J.Stewart and S.Smith to score about 40pts to squeak out a win against "Circle City Locals" SOFFL II

You're about like me....

It's Possible....but not likely.

Looks like SOFFL II will continue to have 2 undefeated teams.

What sucks is, I feel like I've let the whole league down by not putting a nick in those guys record. :sad:

Coachnorm

Kind of my thinking, but at least it's still close enough to make the 1st half interesting for me.

By half time I should be able to extinguish any hope I may have had lingering in my mind.

You may have to watch longer. Roy could have 50 and a TD by 1/2 time.

Coachnorm

In one league I have a 7pt lead and my opponent has Steve Smith. I have to listen to pregame intel and choose between MBII and Tashard Choice for the evening.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Money league I've got a 50 point win sewed up but I need 25 from a kicker tonight. Hey it could happen. Rackers exploded in Mexico City for nearly 30 points for me one year. I will not, however, be holding my breath.

Remote Controller

I benched DeSean, so I need Witten to be held under 5 points in a ppr league. :sadbanana:SOOFL.......Looks like Pickles gets this win!

Runnik's Hambones

I'm down by 20 points in one league... I have Dallas' defense left to play. I need them to score more than 20 points for me to remain undefeated....

Arctic Dawgs

I too left that gimped up DeSean on my bench (with Celek) so I need 40 tonight from DaWilly and Witten

My bench with Mayo, Bell, and Osi would have already won it for me:sadbanana: