Week 3 Late (4pm) Games Discussion Thread

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Id just like to go on record right now.

Dan Snyder needs to slam his johnson in a door.
Jim Zorn will be fired by the end of the year.
Jason Campbell is out the door
The Redskins totally suck.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator

Told ya!!!

The streak finally ends this week. It will not be pretty, but it will be a win! The Redskins struggled to an ugly win this past week over the Rams, this week their struggles continue but their luck does not. It’s been a long time since the Lions have got to enjoy a win so it will be a good weekend in Detroit.

Arctic Dawgs

Kinda hard to blame Campbell isn't it ???

27/41 (66%) for 340 with 2 TDs and 1 pick
1 rush for 21

I never saw the game though :hmmm:

DearbornDolfan

Chambers has hardly been targeted at all. The few times he has been targeted, he's been wide open but Rivers has been severely off target due to pressure. Rivers would be having a worse game is the Fins would stop putting Nate Jones man up on Jackson.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Chambers has hardly been targeted at all. The few times he has been targeted, he's been wide open but Rivers has been severely off target due to pressure. Rivers would be having a worse game is the Fins would stop putting Nate Jones man up on Jackson.
talking about all season....I just saw another incomplete to Chanmbers is what sparked the comment....he has 2 catches all year, and has been targeted at least 12 times (and I'm assuming he's been targeted at least more than 1 today, but not watching, just saw the 1).....that is just pathetic results....a catch every 6 or more targets.....

So again I ask, is anyone targeted more and does less with them than Chambers?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Kinda hard to blame Campbell isn't it ???

27/41 (66%) for 340 with 2 TDs and 1 pick
1 rush for 21

I never saw the game though :hmmm:

Your right AD. However they are already trying to get rid of him when they can, and I am sure they will blame him for this loss behind the scenes.

Remote Controller

talking about all season....I just saw another incomplete to Chanmbers is what sparked the comment....he has 2 catches all year, and has been targeted at least 12 times (and I'm assuming he's been targeted at least more than 1 today, but not watching, just saw the 1).....that is just pathetic results....a catch every 6 or more targets.....

So again I ask, is anyone targeted more and does less with them than Chambers?
I posted this yesterday on Chambers............

Chambers is the enigma. He contiues to be targeted the heaviest on the team, but can't get many receptions. He had 10 targets last week to 7 each for Gates and Jackson. Same thing last year.....just no production.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This from the guy who was humping his virtues when he tried to trade him to me :rolllaugh:
That is about on of the most :eek:bvious:statements I have EVER read.....what do you think someone is going to do when trading someone, tell you that they suck?? Wake up my man, your smarter than that....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I posted this yesterday on Chambers............

Chambers is the enigma. He contiues to be targeted the heaviest on the team, but can't get many receptions. He had 10 targets last week to 7 each for Gates and Jackson. Same thing last year.....just no production.
Jackson does have more for the season than Chambers, but I agree, he gets the looks to have good numbers, just fails to do anything with them.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
LMAO!! Limas Sweed may be the biggest IDIOT in the world! He drops and EASY TD reception and tries to signal TD when he does up and the ball is 10 feet away....MORON!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
The Seahawks strategy of blinding their opponent with Oregon ugly uniforms seems to be working.

Sitting here watching Pitt/Cinn play and halftime comes around. WTF does Seattle call those uniforms? Just when i think Seattle can't make those uniforms any uglier they suprise me and come out with these new skivees. Now i wonder if Seattle/Oregon has the same uniform guy/company. I guess Seattle management thinks since they are paying the wages they can make wear anything they want to no matter how ugly it is.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
LMAO!! Limas Sweed may be the biggest IDIOT in the world! He drops and EASY TD reception and tries to signal TD when he does up and the ball is 10 feet away....MORON!

Sweed is not the production player Pitt was hoping for so far in his career. He has a problem catching Bens passes this year and last year. He had the dropseys last year and it seems to have con't to this season. There is no excuse for that dropped pass.