Week 14 MNF- How'd you do & what do you need tonight?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I've got both of my league games won this week with Landry still set to play tonight. I made the playoffs in both leagues and it will be nice to be playing the next 2 weeks. How about you folks? What do you need tonight and are you in your league playoffs this year?

Wacco4Flacco

I truly am Wacco 4 Flacco.
17 points from ODB..with him it's not impossible
I will be happy if the 3 of my players get the projected points they are suppose to get. ODB-12 points, Landry-9 points, and Miller- 11 points. That would give me 32 more points and easily the highest total of the week with 124.

hikeNbike

Have 3 leagues 2 still alive and through to next week though running on fumes. Dalton out now. In comes Bortles. Need Gurley here to be okay for Thursday. Brown against Broncos ouch but I don't think I can bench him. Then Landry, Lockett or Evans need two of them. lots of decisions.

In my other league Ben with a tough matchup against Broncos. Do I bench him and roll the dice with Cousins? Possibly. Also paging the artist formerly known as Julio Jones. U took the last month off. Please show up for the playoffs. Sincerely your fantasy owners and yours truly Hike.

Sent from who wants to know?

Wacco4Flacco

I truly am Wacco 4 Flacco.
I need ODell to stay under 23 points in standard scoring
So far he has only got 1 point in my leagues scoring. Lamar Miller has made up for that though as he has scored 18 points already and Jarvis Landry has scored 4. I have now scored the most points again this week.