Week 1 - Monday Night Double header

Remote Controller

Though I own Torrey, tonight I don't want them to use him. That's all for now! It would be nice if they also avoided throwing to gates and Floyd.

Coachnorm

Got a few copies of McFaddy trying to take away my leading scores which all vary with how comfortable they seem. McFaddy started out like a "ball o fire"
last year out of the gate....... not encouraging.

gizzil

im hoping to actually watch these with real people... you guys are awesome and all, and my ol lady too... just, not the same

Coachnorm

Dalton trys to connect with Green, incomplete. law firm with a 2 yarder then gets hammered in pass protection on 3rd down, 3and out for the Bengals. Ravens getting the ball back.

Coachnorm

Some interesting plays in this Ravens drive. Jacoby Jones, from the texans with a couple of catches. Boldin has a drop and a reverse and a catch. Not that much Ray Rice but he seems to go in bunches. 4th and one, trying to get offsides, snaps ball and connects with Ray Rice for the first. Flacco with an almost pick then hits Pita who is active tonight. TD by Ray Rice with Leach leading the way. pretty snazzy looking drive by the Ravens. 10 zip

Coachnorm

Bengals 3 plays in nine minutes.... bengals returner Tate takes it out of the end zone......Bengals start at the 8. Ravens get caught with 12 men on the field, slight break for the Bengals. Dalton hits Hawkins for a first. Dalton to green for 19. Dalton takes a deep shot. Offsides Ravens on 3rd down play and law Firm bangs off a nice run. Binnis picks up a first down, Bengals on the 29. End of first, Binnis on the 16

Hawkins had a nice block for Law Firm

Coachnorm

interestion notion.
An offseason of contract unrest between Wes Welker and the New England Patriots gave way to a first regular-season game filled with inactivity.
Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com notes that Welker only played 43 of 67 snaps against the Titans. That's 64 percent, down dramatically from the 89 percent he played during the 2011 season, according to Reiss. Welker had only three catches for 14 yards and a potential first down went off his facemask early in the game.

Welker basically split snaps with Julian Edelman, who took his spot in the slot on roughly one third of the team's snaps. The Patriots vary their gameplan dramatically from one week to the next, so perhaps this is just a blip on the radar.
Then again, perhaps it's a sign the offense is moving even more toward the team's two young tight ends and Brandon Lloyd. Perhaps it's a sign of what life would be like without Welker.