Trade Proposal....Advice

Baldie

Standard league....10 team league. I'm currently in 1st place and this guy is 2-6 proposing the trade. Advice is appreciated.

My Roster
RB

Gore
AP
FJax
Ridley
WR
A Johnson
T Williams
Hilton
Boldin
Boykin

Proposal
Gore/Hilton for Welker/D Murray
OR
Welker/Le'Von Bell for AP

Baldie

You think Welker scores more than Hilton in the long run? Hilton is now the primary target for Luck.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, I'll still take welker, hilton will now draw the opposing teams number one corner and more attention overall, don't over think this, welker is a better fantasy option.

Baldie

Yeah, I'll still take welker, hilton will now draw the opposing teams number one corner and more attention overall, don't over think this, welker is a better fantasy option.
Do you think Demarco makes up what I'm losing with Gore? The niners are a run first team and Gore gets his touches every week. Dallas I feel is a passing team first.

jjtweeks

From my view your are in first place why change. Doesn't look like you have injury issues. Niners rely on Gore a bunch and gets many goal line opportunities. Dermarco just scares me with his health history.
Maybe offer him ridley/hilton or fjax/hilton.

Baldie

From my view your are in first place why change. Doesn't look like you have injury issues. Niners rely on Gore a bunch and gets many goal line opportunities. Dermarco just scares me with his health history.
Maybe offer him ridley/hilton or fjax/hilton.

Yes, another thing that was on my mind. Plus Dallas has other backs they can just easily rely on if Murray doesn't get it done when he finally returns. With Gore, he's the man and will always be.

Trickster

If I took either one of those I would probably do the second. Bell is the workhorse now in Pitt and will get plenty of opportunities and you gain a #1 receiver in Welker. However, what I worry about with the Denver starters is them resting them come playoff time. So you have to think about that. I would probably stick with your guns if you are in first.

Baldie

Looks like another trade was proposed this morning......

Manning
J Cameron
C Johnson

FOR

My Players
Brees
AP

I dunno....don't like this trade proposal at all. Advice?